My book, "Meagan's Ghost", is now available to read on Tablo!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

My book, "Meagan's Ghost", is now available to read on Tablo!

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

Hi everybody! I've joined an Australian-based writing community called Tablo. I wanted to let you all know that I've just started writing my first book and I'm looking for some feedback on it. It's called "Meagan's Ghost" and it focuses on police attempting to solve the abduction and murder of a teenage girl. I'm still working on this story (currently writing chapter 6), but if you're interested in reading it, please visit Tablo. You'll find "Meagan's Ghost" in the 'Crime community' section. Happy reading!

https://tablo.io/communities
"Things could be better in this big universe but remember things could always be worse."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Fantastic, Cinder-claw! I love crime novels. I'll definitely check this out.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

Great! I'm now sharing two stories on Tablo. "Meagan's Ghost" will be finished soon, so I've started sharing a fantasy-fiction story called "Dragon-Star, The Chronicles of Conterra, book 1: The Dragon's Realm". I do my writing under the pen-name Selkie A. Neils.
"Things could be better in this big universe but remember things could always be worse."
Juliusras

Unread post by Juliusras »

Is the book 1 finished or are you sharing it as you go, Cinder?