Season 3 plot point

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Season 3 plot point

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys!

I had a thought recently. I know we are still quite a few episodes away from really plotting anything for Season 3, but this has been nagging at the back of my mind for sometime since I talked with Phoenix a little while back. Since the Ark became a central point at the end of BW’s original Season 2/start of season 3 and the Nemesis really just came out of no where as a plot device without a true build up, maybe we can rectify that?

Feel free to tell me that was probably an idea all along or we were completely scrapping it entirely. But, it had me really thinking that maybe we as the writers could build on where the show couldn’t due to their budget constraints. We’ve done so much with the plot over the years and this one might really be something we can go wild with. We know for a fact Tarantulas was tinkering with the old warship and Megatron was largely aware of its presence, but like the Transmetal Driver we had no explanation whatsoever.

So, what I am saying is maybe the two ships could both play a role in the coming future plots rather than just the Ark itself. We’ve already expanded in many other things the show didn’t really have the chance to or overlooked so why not these old behemoths of Cybertronian history. :lol:
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

It also could have been more a surprise factor in the show's intentions, but I'm willing to explore it further in our game. Unlike the other Predacons, Tarantulas had the time and equipment (some how? :lol: ) to locate the Nemesis and actually build a transport to reach it under water since he distanced himself from Megatron's crew. I'm pretty sure Megatron would have been aware of its existence once he discovered that the Ark was indeed there on Earth in the side of the volcano, but I think it was always a mystery to the Nemesis' original coordinates where it had crashed in the ocean. So, Tarantulas found it, and once the Darksyde was destroyed by Tigerhawk's arrival, Megatron suspected that Tarantulas knew where it was and decided to raid the dead spider's secret lair and take the Decepticon vessel for himself as his "new base" and personal war ship. At least that's how I interpreted some of it. I'm all for filling in the gaps or rewriting it entirely to suit our needs. :mrgreen: We just need to be careful not to disturb those Autobots and Decepticons who are in emergency stasis lock if we go running around inside of the ships. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Oh, of course!

I mostly mean maybe we could do a better job of saying “Hey, since the Ark exists here maybe we have a possibility of this existing too”. I don’t know, I feel like the final season didn’t really do much to allude to what Tarantulas was doing after he separated from Megatron aside that doublecross with Quickstrike and having big plans, which was never really covered until BAM suddenly the Nemesis was found. I don’t know, it felt like the Nemesis was there as convenience rather than given a proper build up. Maybe we can just do better in hinting it’s a possibility, and if it were found could be the side project the Predacons work on if we decided to actually use it as in the show.

EDIT: Okay, correcting my last statement I originally had after a quick look. So it was covered in the cartoon at one point, but its been sometime since I watched it so my bad on that but it was found on land in that episode. So, it still kinda stands the warship could be a major conflict in our future if we wanted to do so and lo and behold when it goes crashing down could be the spot the Decepticons find later in G1.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising