Helloooo!

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Helloooo!

Unread post by New Moon »

Hello from an old face!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Someone would not stop trying to convince me to comeback after about four years being away from here I do believe. *cough*Winter*cough* I wasn’t too, too sure about returning but I have some free time these days and gave it some thought, I could use a bit of distraction from life once in a while.

Well, if you lot will have me of course. :lol:
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

:lol: :lol: You listened didn’t ya?
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Of course, New Moon! It's good to see you back. I'm not sure if there's a perfect time or spot to jump in, but feel free to do so when you're interested. Have you been catching up on this episode, or do you need a quick run-down?
"Well, that's just prime!"
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I am interested getting back into the story, but not sure this episode might be a good time if you guys are in the middle of something important. But a little quick run down would help to just get a gist of what’s going on.

Think my last episode was in More Than Meets The Eye III if my posting history is correct, so I am pretty out of the loop what is going on thus far. And I need to get my characters in order before anything; only character I plan to bring back as of right now is Frilla.

I can try to take up a canon if they’re needed and I am looking into maybe adapting a canon from the comics to fit into the story we’ve set up over the years. But, definitely let me know, I am ready and willing to jump in soon. :)
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Welcome back, New Moon! Always good to see a familiar face! And feel free to join the rpg at any time. It's not like we can't adapt the storyline to fit your character's return, whether Frilla fell asleep in the CR chamber for all this time or whatever else she's been up to.

I don't quite recall when you left us in the first place so I'm not sure how much you missed out on. But the very quick synopsis is that Primal's mentor Nexus Prime was discovered to be Zodiac, a shape shifter with a grudge against Primal for the experiments that were conducted on him in the past. The following episode, Other Visits, deal with a visit from the Vok where it is revealed that Whitegrazer was once a Vok herself. The Vok attempt to destroy the Maximals and Predacons alike using Whitegrazer's connection to them, but their plan fail but not until Whitegrazer and Wintersong are changed by their influence. In the next episode Rampage is introduced and he forms an unsteady alliance with Zodiac who plans to bring a highly advanced vessel back to Cybertron to alter the course of history. Primal and Megatron join forces to stop this from happening, the vessel is blown out of the sky, and Rampage resumes his position under Megatron while Zodiac is imprisoned at the Axalon. Fast forward to the current episode and Megatron has discovered that events in the past do indeed affect the future. The Predacons then launch an elaborate attack on the Maximal base to obtain Zodiac as revenge for attacking Megs in the previous episode. And that's pretty much where we are. :)
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Geez you guys went serious and dark real fast in my absence! :shock: :lol:

But in all seriousness, I know Frilla was around when Zodiac was called out on his actions, the last I posted was back in the More Than Meets The Eye three-part episode toward the last eight or nine pages. I did take some time to skim the current episodes a little, get a feel for what is happening. To say the least...Frilla is in for some shock.

Before I do jump back in, I plan to update Frilla before she makes her comeback, give her a much needed update since I was last on. And I do recall she was studying the Vok, so I can have her been gone for extensive field research and data collection. At the same time I’ll drag in a Predacon to keep things even since I know that was a concern in the past.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

NEW MOON!! *runs and jumps, hugs* Welcome back!