New Next Episode Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

New Next Episode Discussion

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Let's talk about the next episode, guys. I feel as though it should be along the lines of "Code of Hero". Now, Wintersong volunteered to take up Dinobot, so if we play this episode (which shouldn't be by the script but loosely based off of it), she has the right to keep him alive or kill him off. I know it's probably a touchy episode for everyone, and one of the best written out of all of the TFs universes, but we have the freedom here to write the episode any way we want. :wink:

For me personally, I just want to use it to have Megatron discover his true power and knowledge of the golden disk, which he will use Rampage to help him with. Plus he can target the anthropoids and try to destroy the human race before it can evolve any further.

I know Phoenix has a couple ideas that she would like to play out which involve Zodiac. Does anyone else have some suggestions or ideas for their characters or the episode's plot in general?
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Looking forward to how the next episode plays!

But, I did want to clarify I did decide to not take Dinobot and switched him in favor of Airazor before so the Maximals had another flier around. Though, being the sucker that I am I don’t mind giving Dinobot a whirl. :lol:

I did figure scans from Wintersong’s systems might be a good mention from my end to what exactly is going on the Vok left behind. Give a bit of that “invaded by alien life forms with a hint of horror” movie vibe with Wintersong gradually losing herself to Vok control and transitioning to a TM 2. :wink: Got a general idea of how to describe that horror show that I hope shocks a few of you!

Aside from that I was thinking maybe making a potential nod to the Vok no longer attempting to destroy the whole planet but still manipulate it to their views. Was looking at some of their symbols and one of them gave me an idea that would connect here rather nicely. And if what I’ve been getting the gist of from the episode before Bad Spark they no longer will go to such lengths as shown is the show, but their involvement after was rather sparse. So, if you guys are alright with it may start making subtle reference to another Vok site, albeit smaller and little more hidden.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Since Zodiac has been captured, I might like to have Whitegrazer spend some time with him. :D I don't know about Blackarachnia, but depending on what everyone else does, I might have her go do something alone and suspicious. :wink: Also, Tarantulas, I don't know yet.

Oh Wintersong, I am intrigued to see what you have the Vok do to Wintersong, and I love the idea of more horror. After all, the Vok are basically cosmic horror incarnate. Love to see more horror. :wink: Oh, Wintersong, do you know that Tarantulas infected the Vok and Whitegrazer with a virus, which is still dormant for now? I don;t know if we told you that or not, but just wanted to let you know, if you didn't.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Forgive me, Wintersong, you did say that. For some reason Dinobot was stuck in my head. :oops: No one has to play him. Which would make it even easier to make this episode as our own. So, don't trouble yourself with Dinobot. We could use Airazor. :D

Yes, Whitergrazer can spend some quality time with Zodiac. As will Optimus. I think there will be quite a bit going on with Zodiac again. And the Predacons. And all that jazz. :lol:

I'm also intrigued by Winter's Vok development. Don't let me forget to have Rhinox do his scan on her, Wintersong, to uncover those "secrets". And although I enjoy the Vok's visits, we can use them more sparingly if you'd like. If we run out of ideas, we can always backtrack to having some fun with them.

As for the rest of the current episode, I'll keep it open for a bit longer after we've begun the new one since I'd like to have some discussions for Optimus with a few of the Maximals; Aurora, Tigerhawk and Wintersong. Well, depending on repairs. Or if you'd guys would rather like to split those conversations up, we could start the next episode with Optimus speaking privately to someone he didn't get around to chatting with yet. I just like to have these discussions to build some character development between him and his crew. ^_^ Oh! He also needs to immerse himself in Nexus Prime's journal, but maybe Phoenix and I can put the majority of that into a joint post or something.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

:lol: I don't mind giving him a shot OOP, but with looking at my character count I think I will keep such an idea in reserve. So no worries at all!

I'm all for giving the Vok some cool off time for now to be honest. There is something far minor that I had in mind for the subtle influence, nothing game changing but figured would be a nice touch of the Vok's change in thought and turning to being more subtle, and Wintersong slowly losing her spiritual and mental battle of their influence. :D Heheh, I am all for giving you guys a little bit of a creep factor! :twisted: And that's exactly why I'm going for it Una, because the Vok just serve as a good point for freaky, twisted plots. :lol:

(Okay sorry, Halloween influence as well!) But also I do remember someone mentioning about the virus, but not sure what the effects are. I haven't really had a chance to look back at Other Visits. If it has to do with the influences they have, Wintersong's own is really small portion of their conscience and very subtle, so not sure if that would effect anything?

And I know its my turn, but my post would be rather small for the episode. I can throw in a final post as an ending point if you guys want me to real fast. And I'm all for a joint post to be honest, I know Tigerhawk has a lot of catching up to do and not sure how many days it would be after the battle with the Viper, so Wintersong's talk with Optimus or Whitegrazer (both maybe) would come after she had recovered.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled program..."

Sorry, sorry! Couldn't resist! :lol:

Figured I would peek into the conversation since the episode appears to be wrapping up. Throwing a side plot of some good, ol' fashioned pod retrieval mission to you guys for old times sake! :) I recently wrote up a newer Predacon since Onyx shifted on over to the Maximal side who I will mostly be trying to reintegrate back into the team. That is really majority of what I can offer plot wise.

I also talked with OOP earlier, but I did offer to take up Quickstrike and Cheetor when I got back into the game. I did see you mentioned Tarantulas though Una, and I have been meaning to ask you about possibly taking him off your hands or if you had some plans for eight eyes.

Also, late welcome back to you as well, Una!
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

It would be great if you could make at least one more post this episode so we can finish it up, Wintersong. :) There's still some things for your characters to acknowledge/address.

As for the next episode, I've already bounced a couple of ideas off OOP. Things are about to get changed up a bit for certain of my characters. And I certainly wouldn't mind having Whitegrazer spend time with Zodiac (or Optimus or anyone else for that sake) now that he's about to face the consequences of his actions.

I'm still working out what direction I want my other characters to take next episode. I have a vague idea on Nemesis but really, I'll just take it as it comes. :) I'm not planning any intricate arcs right now.
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I planned to Phoenix! I just wanted to be certain real quick was all. :) One other post coming up soon!

EDIT: Okay, so while in the middle of writing my reply with Spineback, an idea occurred to me partly inspired by what you guys did with Aurora's healing concoction from Zodiac. What if Spineback did something similar but from samples from Rampage himself as a quick healing agent, most likely kept with Spineback and Quickfix for when he joins the team and used for major injuries. If so, it would take a while to create but thought it might be useful.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, I'm digging all of these ideas, guys. Awesome.

That works for me, Winter, since the Maximals had done something similar until they ran out of the nanogel that Aurora had created.