Just a quick Peek

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Just a quick Peek

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey from an old face!

Know it hasn't been too long since I had to kinda back out of this place, but I still peek in once in a while. And have to say, I almost thought this was the wrong place when I did tonight! This updated look absolutely looks amazing! Glad to see its still kicking too!

Figured I'd at least drop in, see how everyone was doing. :) Life is a bit rough right now on my end, but I'm pushing through and trying to keep life together as we speak, even though that's been a tough part as of late. But hope all has been well with everyone!

EDIT: Correcting myself here, just realized its already been half a year since I posted my farewell from things here. I can't believe that much time has passed already.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Warwulf
RPG Characters: Silverbolt, Trantrum

Unread post by Warwulf »

Good to hear from you, Wintersong!

I, too, haven't been active over the past couple years. I might be coming by a little more frequently in the future. Keep on slugging through life, though I know it can get tough at times. And if you ever feel you want or need a break from things, your friends will be here. Hope to hear an update from you in the future! ;-)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Wintersong! *glomp* It's so good to see you! :mrgreen:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Heh, wow! The past few months really flew by since I posted this!

So life update, still slugging through it but still a bit of a pain right now. Mostly me trying to help family and keep my mind together while working on my thesis stuff.

Mostly just medical stuff been going on more recently with my grandfather whose been through a lot, like Vietnam War veteran and life a lot situation but he’s still fighting. And as of yesterday I became an aunt, albeit the relationship with my step sister is still murky at best, just will have to see how that goes in the coming future.

As for my life goals these days, I have started seriously becoming a Criminology college professor, something I never thought I would do. So it may be that after this last year in my Masters I will be turning my attentions to getting a Ph. D. and looking to getting a professor job. :lol: Who would have thought!

Aside from this, I have peeked at the rp section lately and I have been feeling compelled to come back since I’ve missed this place, but I am uncertain after all this time how I would integrate back into things.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

The years do seem to be going by too fast, but this is why we keep this place ticking. :wink:

Congrats on becoming an aunt, and good luck on your schooling! That's a very exciting career goal, and I wish you the best :)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~