If you could be...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Ah! The possibilities of being a transformable lightning bug. I love it, NK! XD And crickets! My two favorite things of summer. ...Alas, praying mantii are my favorite insect. ...Might be why I like Manterror so much. That, and his crazy personality that WorpeX has given him. It's perfect! :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Ah! The possibilities of being a transformable lightning bug. I love it, NK! XD And crickets! My two favorite things of summer. ...Alas, praying mantii are my favorite insect. ...Might be why I like Manterror so much. That, and his crazy personality that WorpeX has given him. It's perfect! :wink:
d'aw, thanks OOP. :D
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Lol. Very nice.

you will respect Sonar's authoritah!
Oh YES SIR! God....I'm thinking about dumping my non cybertronian bitch idea and make an assistant for Sonar. Urges urges... XD
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Oh YES SIR! God....I'm thinking about dumping my non cybertronian bitch idea and make an assistant for Sonar. Urges urges... XD
Lol. With what I have planned for Sonar, the assistant thing isn't gonna last very long. Lol.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Non Cybertronian bitch thing? And yes, I imagine when Sonar finally snaps the preds are going to be hanging out with him a bit less since he'd probably go Hannibal on em'.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Yay, Darkshadow is a wolf, and MN does have wolves! So I guess I still win! Though mostly grey wolves, rather than black one's but oh well.

Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

American Kestrel. Image

Had to do a report on them in grade 6... and fell in love with them instantly! I actually saw one in real life a few years ago in the river valley. I caught a flash of bright orange from a male high up in the trees as we drove by, but it took me a second to realize what it was lol. I squeed XD

Edit: SQUEE!!!! *faints* I saw one out in the rain today, just sitting in a dead tree patiently watching me and the dog walk past. She was so pretty... *_*
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Remember one of our msn chats, NK? about how Cece was going to die and WOOHOO! Star would have plenty of time pissing him off! :twisted:
Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

I'm going to choose a praying mantis for my beast mode because I occasionally find them in my garden.
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

I'm going to choose a Fuzor of the Saimaa ringed seal and the snowy owl. Just because the Saimaa seal is the only animal not found outside Finland. ...Think Air Hammer, but with a seal in place of the shark bits.

Or I could choose the Eurasian elk since IIRC there are no deer Transformers. Although my favorite form would be a deer/eagle Fuzor (I made one as an OC), just since the Peryton is my favorite mythical animal. It's a carnivorous deer with eagle wings and a human shadow, and apparently it comes from Atlantis and has the soul of a sailor that died at sea. A Peryton has to kill a human and bathe in their blood, and then it regains its own shadow and flies off to live in peaceful herbivory.

So, either a seal/owl or a deer/eagle. Kind of hard to pick between them. (I wish I could get a husband soon, just so I could joke that my deer/eagle OC finally has her horse/spider i.e. Sleipnir mate.)
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo