Your collection?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

geniusbob

Unread post by geniusbob »

I see. I was there but I forgot about it.....i'll check into in later. Thanks
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

Figured I'd update my own collection at the top of the thread, and bump it at the same time~ Any new people on here who'd like to share their collections? Fire away, fellers~

As for new things I've managed to get: RotF, Beast Hunters and Bot Shots figures I won from a Transformers forum contest, along with TFG1's season 3-4 DVD and Beast Wars Sourcebooks. ...Those Sourcebooks are amazing, by the way. They're like BW versions of Dreamwave's MTMTE and contain character profiles for like every BW character in existence! Including Air Hammer and Sky Shadow, my favorite "toy-only's". XD
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Oh, man, I remember this thread. Over 10 years, ago, seriously? Doesn't feel that way...

Anyways, you DEFINITELY don't want me listing my collection now. It'd break the board. Just check the sig. If it was released in '97 or after in the U.S., chances are 99% I have it.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

I've updated my collection again, as I bought three (technically four) new figures this week. Cybertron Primus, along with Sixshot and Black Shadow & Ominus from Titans Return.

I kind of had to when I noticed Sixshot was remodeled - he's my favorite G1 character and I've always wanted a figure of him. Now was the perfect time since the new figure moves better than the old one~ I still want a Titans Return Greatshot, though... he's my favorite Victory character. Speaking of Victory, I actually bought Black Shadow because he's from that show. XD He's some sort of "space gangster" along with Blue Bacchus (who hasn't gotten a new figure yet).

And Primus? Holy heck, that thing is HUGE. 30 cm tall and weighs a ton. ...I'm probably doing picfics (photocomics of figures) of my things sooner or later.
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo