What kind of boyfriends would the beast warriors be?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

What kind of boyfriends would the beast warriors be?

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

I'm half asleep and probably won't even remember posting this when I wake up but I kept thinking about this... I have read and wrote fanfictions but never really stopped to think how the beast warriors would react to having a love interest (other than Silverbolt and Blackarachnia) Cheetor I cant picture with a girlfriend though...
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hasn't this question been covered a couple hundred times already?..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

So far this is the first time I'm hearing this question.
I'm not sure for the maximals, but I can say some stuff for the preds.

Megatron - A controlling bast- well..you know what I mean. Maybe he will hit his own girlfriend sometimes? O.o

Terrorsaur - Can be a jerk sometimes. He would probably be unfaithful? :P

Waspinator - I'm sure he could make a few girls laugh but it would get old real fast. Dumped easily?

Tarantulas - Hmmmmmm...this one's hard..He would probably creep his girlfriend out? Maybe they would argue..a lot..

Scorponok - Since he has a strong sense of loyalty, he would be controlled by his girlfriend?

Quickstrike - Hmmmm...Daredevil kind of guy? Picks a fight everywhere he goes?

Rampage - Can be soft depending what kind of girlfriend he has.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Poor Waspy! He's so abused! He needs a girl to cuddle. Aaaand apparently I was right, I woke up and looked at the forums like, "Wait... W-what?"

I picture Depth Charge and Dinobot being protective?
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

First time I am hearing of this question too. I would say SS hit most of them dead on with the Preds, but I don't really see any of the preds being able to have a "gf" their the bad guys, I still always think of them as criminals, which is what they were supposed to be. I'm sure criminals don't really have time for gf's, they are on a misson to comit crimes.

Though the Maximals that's another story; I'm sure for the most part they would all be sweet and caring to their "gf"

Cheetor: Depending on what season of Cheets were talking about. Season one, he would be completely shy, probably quiet. Second two of him, little more confidence. But season three, I think he would almost be cocky, and need someone with high self esteem.

Rattrap: He would just be him, I don't see him changing. Saying probably a lot more perv things, lol.

Rhinox: I feel that his "gf" would be his life, as in he would give his own life for her.

Dinobot: I don't know if many could stand him, because of how he doesn't seem to want to be around a large group. He doesn't seem to be able to stand "bots" to much, but his loyalty, as we know when he gave his life for the early humans, I think would be at an all time high with a "gf" He seems that he would be extremely protective.

Depth Charge: Protective! If he could not worry about crushing X every minute of his life. I think, and a lot of us have written about it, me included, he couldn't stand losing anyone else. So I almost feel he would constantly be watching his "GF" he already had everyone he loved and care about at least once taken from him.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

First time I am hearing of this question too. I would say SS hit most of them dead on with the Preds, but I don't really see any of the preds being able to have a "gf" their the bad guys, I still always think of them as criminals, which is what they were supposed to be. I'm sure criminals don't really have time for gf's, they are on a misson to comit crimes.

Though the Maximals that's another story; I'm sure for the most part they would all be sweet and caring to their "gf"

Cheetor: Depending on what season of Cheets were talking about. Season one, he would be completely shy, probably quiet. Second two of him, little more confidence. But season three, I think he would almost be cocky, and need someone with high self esteem.

Rattrap: He would just be him, I don't see him changing. Saying probably a lot more perv things, lol.

Rhinox: I feel that his "gf" would be his life, as in he would give his own life for her.

Dinobot: I don't know if many could stand him, because of how he doesn't seem to want to be around a large group. He doesn't seem to be able to stand "bots" to much, but his loyalty, as we know when he gave his life for the early humans, I think would be at an all time high with a "gf" He seems that he would be extremely protective.

Depth Charge: Protective! If he could not worry about crushing X every minute of his life. I think, and a lot of us have written about it, me included, he couldn't stand losing anyone else. So I almost feel he would constantly be watching his "GF" he already had everyone he loved and care about at least once taken from him.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Darkshadow14 wrote:First time I am hearing of this question too. I would say SS hit most of them dead on with the Preds, but I don't really see any of the preds being able to have a "gf" their the bad guys, I still always think of them as criminals, which is what they were supposed to be. I'm sure criminals don't really have time for gf's, they are on a misson to comit crimes.

Haven't heard this question yet either.

I disagree. I think in season one he'd be cocky and show off quite frequently. Then, as he matures, get less and less cocky and show off-ey.
There is a comic (fan made I think) that sort of implies that he may have had a love interest who was killed by X.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Now I'm on a mission to find that comic xD I picture Quickstrike having a girlfriend but the other Preadacons I'm not sure.... Maybe Waspy... He needs love!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I only have a few.

Megatron- I can't really see Megatron titled as a "boyfriend" nor see him with a "girlfriend". He doesn't love. He controls and obsesses. If any type of female Cybertronian ever caught his eye, he would want an equal, but someone that he could manipulate easy or maybe even corrupt? It would be a deadly game of who will best who? And Megatron would enjoy the little amusement this female Cybertronian would bring. But if she gets predictable or he wins, he will be bored and never look upon her again because to him, he sees only an enemy he bested and knows he won't get any more amusement or challenge from her.

Depth Charge - Like some have said already, he will be protective. Actually, that would be understatement. He will be overly protective to the point of controlling. He would tell his love to stay put where it is safe no matter what she says. He will be stubborn to listen to anything dealing with the Maximals or his hunt for X and cold towards her, leaving her at the Maximal Base alone for a long time not knowing if he would come back. He would probably keep things to himself and probably won't show the love that she needs because of what X has done to him. He would leave the one he loves feeling neglected. Eventually, it would lead up to a confrontation that would only end in more pain and maybe turn violent.

Rampage - I can't really see him with anyone. Heck, if Depth Charge did have a love interest, Rampage will kill her because she is in his way. After all, he loves Depth Charge's obsession with him. If she was in the mix, Depth Charge has something else to live for, which would deny what Rampage really wants.

Tarantulas - I don't think Tarantulas would "love" anyone. He would lust over them. I don't want to think about it. He is too creepy.

Dinobot - Dinobot would be the boyfriend after an equal or a challenge to him. Like Megatron except to a lesser degree. Instead of seeing her like a trophy or game for his own agenda, he would show respect, honor, and dignity towards her, but he wouldn't fight for her honor. Dinobot would only fight for her honor if she physically can't. Dinobot isn't like Silverbolt. He would allow his partner to fight for herself. Dinobot can't express love through words, but he will by his actions.

Optimus Primal - He would be the nice guy: warm, compassionate, trustworthy and give her the attention that she needs when he can. He isn't stubborn, but when he is in command, he will lay down the line between being her commanding officer and her partner, hoping for her understanding that he wants her to treat him with respect as well as not use him because of his rank.

Well, that's all I can think of. XDDD
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Well this topic is just getting more interesting. :P
Poor Waspy! He's so abused! He needs a girl to cuddle.
I never liked Waspy. :P
I disagree. I think in season one he'd be cocky and show off quite frequently. Then, as he matures, get less and less cocky and show off-ey.
I'd imagine that he would like an innocent and happy femme. Maybe he would try to impress the femme he likes and fails horribly and goes "Aww man...now she would see me as an idiot..". :lol:
Or rather hidden messages~ LOL! :lol:
He would treasure her for the rest of his life. I don't think he would even start an arguement. ^u^
Dinobot - Dinobot would be the boyfriend after an equal or a challenge to him. Like Megatron except to a lesser degree. Instead of seeing her like a trophy or game for his own agenda, he would show respect, honor, and dignity towards her, but he wouldn't fight for her honor. Dinobot would only fight for her honor if she physically can't. Dinobot isn't like Silverbolt. He would allow his partner to fight for herself. Dinobot can't express love through words, but he will by his actions.
Agreed with the extremely protective part. But I would think he'd probably go for femmes who have grace, strong will, a sharp mind, have a sense of honor and is equally skilled as him.
Megatron- I can't really see Megatron titled as a "boyfriend" nor see him with a "girlfriend". He doesn't love. He controls and obsesses. If any type of female Cybertronian ever caught his eye, he would want an equal, but someone that he could manipulate easy or maybe even corrupt? It would be a deadly game of who will best who? And Megatron would enjoy the little amusement this female Cybertronian would bring. But if she gets predictable or he wins, he will be bored and never look upon her again because to him, he sees only an enemy he bested and knows he won't get any more amusement or challenge from her.
So true! He's totally a User not a Keeper.
Depth Charge - Like some have said already, he will be protective. Actually, that would be understatement. He will be overly protective to the point of controlling. He would tell his love to stay put where it is safe no matter what she says. He will be stubborn to listen to anything dealing with the Maximals or his hunt for X and cold towards her, leaving her at the Maximal Base alone for a long time not knowing if he would come back. He would probably keep things to himself and probably won't show the love that she needs because of what X has done to him. He would leave the one he loves feeling neglected. Eventually, it would lead up to a confrontation that would only end in more pain and maybe turn violent.
I agree with Una. Neglecting his GF until she dumps him. He would probably be too prideful to apologize.
Rampage - I can't really see him with anyone. Heck, if Depth Charge did have a love interest, Rampage will kill her because she is in his way. After all, he loves Depth Charge's obsession with him. If she was in the mix, Depth Charge has something else to live for, which would deny what Rampage really wants.
Sounds pretty logical although kindred spirits could work.
Tarantulas - I don't think Tarantulas would "love" anyone. He would lust over them. I don't want to think about it. He is too creepy.
Una, you have given me an idea which made me laugh. I'd imagine that he would be...*laughs internally* primus I just can't say it in here. :lol:
Optimus Primal - He would be the nice guy: warm, compassionate, trustworthy and give her the attention that she needs when he can. He isn't stubborn, but when he is in command, he will lay down the line between being her commanding officer and her partner, hoping for her understanding that he wants her to treat him with respect as well as not use him because of his rank.
Agree with that too.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The first thing I thought of when I read Una's post was the crazy in love guy in Under The Dome (the tv show, not the book, she's already dead in the book) He is in love with this girl and to make sure he doesn't lose her to another guy and to make sure she's safe he chains her ankle to a bed in a bomb shelter x.x

I'm sure Depth Charge wouldn't go THAT far.... Would he? *mutters: and he thinks Rampage is crazy?*

As for Primal and Rhinox, I have a friend who is convinced they are a couple *facepalm*

I picture if Rampage did find someone he'd kill for her and bring her gifts that are pieces of the victims or something creepy like that. Or he could just throw them in a hole and throw bottles of lotion to them... "It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the holes again." >.>

Why do I picture RT having more than one gf at a time? He'd be like Jack in Pirates of the Caribbean where every time he runs into one he's slapped across the face. http://youtu.be/O6aaybsc-cA
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I picture if Rampage did find someone he'd kill for her and bring her gifts that are pieces of the victims or something creepy like that. Or he could just throw them in a hole and throw bottles of lotion to them... "It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the holes again." >.>
Haha oh goodness, you always do that in our RP's lol; having him bring corpses to Dark. lol. :| I still don't think he is capable of love, or anything similar. Remember he was a cannibal murderer, He is supposed to represent the pure definition of a nightmare. He kills, that's his love, along with making Depth Charge's life Hell.
Why do I picture RT having more than one gf at a time? He'd be like Jack in Pirates of the Caribbean where every time he runs into one he's slapped across the face. http://youtu.be/O6aaybsc-cA
Oh yeah, I can totally see Rattrap as being the "player" type.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Darkshadow14 wrote:
Haha oh goodness, you always do that in our RP's lol; having him bring corpses to Dark. lol. :| I still don't think he is capable of love, or anything similar. Remember he was a cannibal murderer, He is supposed to represent the pure definition of a nightmare. He kills, that's his love, along with making Depth Charge's life Hell.
Oh yeah, I can totally see Rattrap as being the "player" type.
I just picture Rampy doing that! Poor thing is trying and he's proving his love even if it is epically failing in the process...
Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

Hey girls! Wanna find out who your Beast Wars sparkmate is? Floating around in the depths of the internet is a quiz called "Who's your Beast Wars beau?" All you have to do is answer a few simple questions and you're paired with one of eight beast warriors (Optimus, Megatron, Tarantulas, Rhinox, Terrorsaur, Dinobot, Scorponok or Depth Charge). I've played it and got paired with Terrorsaur (YES!)

Sorry boys, this quiz is for girls only.