New Episode Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

New Episode Discussion

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I'm going to keep this short because I just wasted a half hour trying to post this prior to the site screwing up and "not sending the data" that I had already written.

Okay. New episode discussion. It will be based loosely off the two-part episode from the show "Other Visits". Some time can go by between this one and our current episode (say a few days to a week or so?). Enough time for the Maximals to rest and recuperate, especially Optimus. Our current episode has already set up the Vok to be notified that Earth still exists and their planet-busting fake moon failed (thanks to Zodiac activating the earth quake machine in the volcano which sent a beam into the space alerting the aliens). In the show, Tigatron and Airazor stumbled upon the alien site and activated it, and then they essentially died (or rather, were weirdly fused together to form Tigerhawk). We don't need them to do that, we could just have someone else (or both a Maximal and Predacon) find it, thus alerting both factions of the activity and then finding the shiny silver, TransMetal-like dome-shaped structure which will inevitably turn out to be a ship once Megatron gains control and shows off his knowledge about the alien disk by using it to gain access in front of the Maximals. If you wish. And he can kidnap Optimus and so forth.

una, I understand that you want Whitegrazer involved a lot for this Vok activity. Would you care to elaborate?

Wintersong, I hope you're able to get back into the game with both Wintersong and Tigerhawk because we'll be starting this new episode soon and the Maximals sure could use another teammate and a flier. :wink: Yes, everyone, Wintersong was hoping to introduce Tigerhawk, but don't worry, he won't be like he was on the show (she has written up a profile for him). Wintersong will be making him her own character without the fancy, Vok-induced, weird weather-controlling abilities. :lol:

DarkSpark, were you still planning on introducing another character as well?

If anyone has any more ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I suggest it takes place a few weeks after the current one to allow sufficient time for everyone to rest and prepare
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Yeah, definitely have the next episode start a week later. The characters, especially Optimus, have been through a lot. They need rest. Relaxation. TLC! :D

Yup! Whitegrazer is going to be involved in all the Vok activity. Wintersong and I were planning on Whitegrazer and Wintersong be the ones who are captured and shot into space. From what I recall, we thought maybe they go to the site because the places the Planet Buster destroyed are being rejuvenated. Wintersong and I have started joint posts awhile ago for some dramatic, ominous cryptic words of the Vok. We haven't finished them, but I hope we can. If not, maybe we can during hopefully. :D The reason I want Whitegrazer captured is because I wanted her to have a conversation with the Vok. Then when the conversation is over, Whitegrazer is going to come back down and be in the Metal Hunter because the Vok are going to use her powers to enact their plan.

That's basically the rundown I have for Whitegrazer at this point. I really want to know what everyone else wants to do and how everyone feels about what is being said.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Like Una said Wintersong will definitely be involved a little bit with the Vok, but this will be a short time. As for Wintersong's part she is going to remain in the little area of space the Vok call home. So while Whitegrazer is returned Wintersong will be out of the game until the early parts of season 3 to serve as their "eyes" on Earth, but she will NOT have any powers or weird modifications like we saw in Tigerhawk, simply have a connection to where the Vok see through her eyes and upgraded to Transmetal II. Unless the Transmetal IIs having a strange power is required come that time then that might change.

In speaking of Tigerhawk, yes I am eager to bring him in! He has a whole new change to his character aside from retaining some of his weapons, personality, and is Transmetal I instead of II. And you know he's actually a fuzor of tiger and hawk.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising