S2: Next OC Episode Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Ah.. Okay. For a second I was worried we'd have to deal with Tigerhorse.. and the strange love triangle that would generate. *LOL*
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Oh! :lol: Now, I have an image in my head!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

No. I don't think Optimals are allowed. :P
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

First off Una and NK, those last two comments of your's deserves a bunch of these: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was too funny an image!! XD

Secondly, I promise that is not the case. We won't be getting a Tigerhorse or repeat of Tigatron and Airazor being combined and coming back. I told Una unless needed I would not say anything, so I think now might be best to clear my part up. From the point of when the two are taken Whitegrazer is the only one returning but Wintersong is not and will be with the Vok for the remainder of the second season. OOP is aware of this and I told Mystrea since it does to some extent affect Ironclaw. The general idea is that Winter will return in the start of Season 3 in the new fancy upgraded Transmetal II during that time and will serve as a temporary agent of the Vok, mostly as a watcher and observer of both factions. She will NOT have additional powers though aside from possibly her awakened astral projection which will not be that powerful.

I wanted to try a new route with my tigress and I thought this would be interesting to try and maybe add more problems the Vok can throw in and cause more unease among Maximal and Predacon alike. But at the same time, I think it gives me an equal opportunity to further develop Spineback in addition to Tigerhawk, which I am still hoping I can fully establish his own person then being simply an OPed tool of the Vok. So when season 3 comes around and for those who are also fans of Game of Throne(yes I am a fan) who know this quote, the best thing to say then is "winter is coming"...back.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising