CHARACTER HEIGHT CHART "CLOSE ENOUGH"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

CHARACTER HEIGHT CHART "CLOSE ENOUGH"

Unread post by starshadow »

MAXIMALS

PREDACONS

Characters that are marked with a " * " are the huge ass characters in the game.

When I was drawing the charts, I realize there are so many shawties in OP's crew LOL!

I hope it's helpful. :3
Last edited by starshadow on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hm.. Seems like some things are off on the chart.. plus considering how long it's been, I think it's safe to assume Wildfire's gone. Also Arachnitron isn't listed, Rattrap seems too short surprisingly, as I know Aurora, Frilla, and Arachnitron are smaller then him. Other then that alot of it seems alright.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Gahh...I knew I was missing something. I followed their heights by their respective bios. Hmm....

EDIT: FINISHED EDITTING LOL!
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Tigatron is shorter than Dinobot for sure. I applaud you for doing this though. I take the height of the characters heavily into consideration when I'm writing out Ironclaw's interactions. I always imagined Ironclaw was a similar height to Depth charge.
Last edited by Mystrea on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I followed the bio in one of the threads so I'm not sure. ;_;
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Well in my opinion, the bio's are merely guides and we shouldn't necessarily stick to them. I'd like to think we take things in different directions in terms of story and character development, stats being bent ever so slightly.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Awesome, starshadow! Thank you for the charts.

Poor Rhinox! Left there all alone with a question mark. :wink: Wouldn't he be about Cheetor's height? I can't remember if he was taller than him... Also, Tantrum, Orcariner, Buster, Frilla, Onyx, Manterror and Silverbolt are all pretty much MIA... or KIA depending on how you want to look at it with their players vanishing.
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yeah, could put Rhinox around Cheetor's height. Rhinox didn't really get stats because.. even in terms of bending stats, Rhinox exceeds stat limits having the strengths of Megatron and Tarantulas, but his only weakpoint being physically slow. Rhinox is easily leader class but takes second banana because he has enough trouble keeping up with the maximal demands as is.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Rhinox is taller than Cheetor, similar height to Optimus maybe taller. Funnily enough him and Dinobot stick out compared to rest of the original gang. Stronger than Megatron? Hmmm well I can why you say that based on those specific examples where he puts him on his behind but Id say they at least share the same strength. They both can lift Dinobot off his feet but maybe it's down to interpretation. And I think there's more to him not being a leader than just being slow haha
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I wouldn't say stronger then Megatron, but Rhinox certainly does exhibit great feats of strength on par. And no, I said it was because he couldn't keep up with Maximal demands, since nearly every day he's asked to either fix something or make a miracle happen.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Looks good!!! Now we need it in order by height! With them all in the same graph!

j/k it's good as is...unless you want to do more work, then by all means.....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)