Returning Lurker

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Jammer

Returning Lurker

Unread post by Jammer »

Hey all!

It's been quite a long time since I last posted here, so it's of no surprise that I had to get one of the friendly mods to get my account back up and running. Apparently, they forgot to adjust the seat back after giving it a test drive... and the butt groove feels a bit off as well. I think I also see... candy wrappers? Oh wait, those are mine from about 5 years ago, when life got busy for me.... Anyhow! Some of you may remember me, and some may not. I never really had much of a presence as I tended to lurk around for the most part, adding my thoughts here and there. So, I guess the important memory refreshers about me would be, I like mechs, procrastinating, and, of course, Transformers.

So yeah, it's nice to see many old faces still hanging around here, just as well as some new ones. Hopefully, if life ever decides to say "no free-time for you!" it'll be for a much shorter amount of time!
Yup. This is the area where one generally puts their signature....
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome back, Jammer!
Apparently, they forgot to adjust the seat back after giving it a test drive... and the butt groove feels a bit off as well. I think I also see... candy wrappers? Oh wait, those are mine from about 5 years ago, when life got busy for me.... Anyhow!
:lol: Yeah, that happens to the best of us. Are you sure all those wrappers are empty? Mmmmm... Caramello's... *drool*
So, I guess the important memory refreshers about me would be, I like mechs, procrastinating, and, of course, Transformers.
Yay! Procrastinators ftw! :lol: I have always been the worst procrastinator. I just like doing things at my own pace, you know? Or not at all. Haha
"Well, that's just prime!"
Jammer

Unread post by Jammer »

Are you sure all those wrappers are empty? Mmmmm... Caramello's... *drool*
Let me see.... Empty, empty,...! I think I have one... a Mounds, it looks like. Cocoanutty goodness.
Yay! Procrastinators ftw! :lol: I have always been the worst procrastinator. I just like doing things at my own pace, you know? Or not at all. Haha
I believe the official motto of procrastinators the world over is "Tomorrow is better" Well, assuming we ever decided on a motto....
Yup. This is the area where one generally puts their signature....
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Jammer wrote: it's of no surprise that I had to get one of the friendly mods to get my account back up and running. Apparently, they forgot to adjust the seat back after giving it a test drive... and the butt groove feels a bit off as well. I think I also see... candy wrappers?
:shock:

*chucks her fake driving license and a bag of assorted candy out the window*

Hey hey! Welcome back! :wink:
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~