Size Chart for the Beast Warriors! :D

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Greth the Air Dragon

Size Chart for the Beast Warriors! :D

Unread post by Greth the Air Dragon »

Hey guys! I believe I may have gotten a good estimate of most everyone in the show based on some stats I had gotten off of one of the old games (which I'm glad I found, because it had all sorts of interesting goodies in it, but sadly of just the Transmetals and fuzors from the second season. >.>)

Here's the main ones that I was able to get off the game (with conversions):

Predacons:
*Megatron is 320 cm tall (approx. 10 feet in transmetal form) and 3500 kg (7716.179 lbs)
*Tarantulas is 250 cm tall (approx. 8 feet in transmetal form) and 2100 kg (4629.71 lbs)
*Quickstrike is 200 cm tall (approx. 6 1/2 feet) and 1500 kg (3306.934 lbs)
*Rampage is 340 cm tall (approx. 11.1549 feet) and 4000 kg (8818.48 lbs)

Maximals:
*Optimal Optimus Primal is 300 cm tall (approx. 9.8 feet) and 2600 kg (5732.019 lbs)
*Silverbolt is 280 cm tall (approx. 9 feet) and 2000 kg (4409.245 lbs)
*Cheetor is 230 cm tall (approx. 7 1/2 feet) and 1600 kg (3527.396 lbs)
*Rattrap is 180 cm tall (approx. 5.9 feet) and 1300 kg (2866.009 lbs)

Based on these stats I was able to try and figure out how tall each of the other beast warriors were (results may vary because they're never fully consistent in the show, but these are more like guidelines to make your own interpretations. XD)

*Waspinator would be around 6 1/2 feet tall
*Blackarachnia would be around 6 1/2 feet to 7 feet tall (both forms)
*Scorponok would be a little less than 7 feet tall
*Terrorsaur would be around 8 feet tall
*Inferno would be around 9 feet tall
*Ravage would be around 8 feet tall (maybe a little less)

*Tigatron would be around 7-7 1/2 feet tall (maybe 8...was hard to tell)
*Airazor would be around 6 1/2 feet tall
*Dinobot would be around 10 feet tall (maybe a little more)
*Rhinox would be around 9 1/2 feet tall
*Depth Charge would be around 10-10 1/2 feet tall

Again, most of these are just approximate measurements based on some of the images I found (such as the posters from BotCon) and from what I got from the game. Gonna have to go through the episodes again to see if I can get a good side-by-side of some of the characters, but still pleased with this. Hopefully these will help you guys figure out how to write/draw these characters a little more easily, because I sure know it'll help me!

...did anyone else think that these guys were supposed to be much taller, or is it just me? XD Seriously, Rattrap is only 8 inches taller than me!! XDDDD

Random fact from the game: Tarantulas's intelligence is actually his lowest stat. Whodathunkit? XDDD

EDIT:
If you guys are like me and actually need to see a visual thing, here's a little something that might help you guys out. c: Two separate links, so pick your poison as to which works for you. XD

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-cont ... letons.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fBqnCHm8jeg/U ... -CHART.jpg
"My legs feel like jello!"
"What flavor?" ~two battle buddies at PT
"I just got lost for 3.5 seconds." ~battle w/random con.
"Failure aga-OH SHINY!" ~battle sees shiny wrapper
"Don't judge me because I'm random!" ~see above, no wrapper
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

I can't remember where specifically, but I remember committing to memory some time ago when the BW writers (DiTillio and Forward) said Rattrap was 5 feet tall, even. So your heights are probably overestimating things a bit.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Greth the Air Dragon

Unread post by Greth the Air Dragon »

Beastbot wrote:I can't remember where specifically, but I remember committing to memory some time ago when the BW writers (DiTillio and Forward) said Rattrap was 5 feet tall, even. So your heights are probably overestimating things a bit.
Well, as I said for a couple of them (Rattrap included), I got their sizes based off a game that popped up with their stats and that's what they had given him. Of course, some of the numbers were a little hard to read because the graphics are so old (PS1 games tend to be that way), so I will see about going back over them again just to double check. These were just approximate estimates of their sizes though, just to give everyone at least a general area of where to actually start with their sizes and then they could make their judgement based on that.

Still, I thank you for telling me this, so I'll see if I can find a screen that'll make the numbers much easier to read. c:
"My legs feel like jello!"
"What flavor?" ~two battle buddies at PT
"I just got lost for 3.5 seconds." ~battle w/random con.
"Failure aga-OH SHINY!" ~battle sees shiny wrapper
"Don't judge me because I'm random!" ~see above, no wrapper