Introduction

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

admiralgrim

Introduction

Unread post by admiralgrim »

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I was hoping I can join your game. I am huge Beast Wars fan (especially the Predacons)!

I am new to online rpg, and I am not totally familiar with how you guys are playing. So any help would be appreciated.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Sorry for the late response, we're all a bit busy. Um, Hi. Welcome. Basically this game is set as sort of an parallel universe to the Beast wars tv series, but with differences and added characters. Currently set at season 2 of the tv series. The game itself is set sort of like a narrative from multiple people..so it can seem a bit like a cluster at times, but if you want to join, you can start by setting up a character, which you have two options, you can try creating a character or you can audition for a canon character.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Well hello thar! I am Starshadow but you can call me SS. Finally a newcomer who's new to online RPG...ahhh..the old memories.. TuT

As NK said, You can start by creating a new character first or audition for a canon character.

Now to the basic rules:

1. 1 Maximal and 1 Predacon OC per user.
2. No godmodding.
3. No killing of other player's characters unless they give you their permission.
4. No OCs with feline beast modes since the RP has too many of them.
5. Be nice and respectful to each other.
6. You can ask questions if you're unsure about stuff.
Read the rest of the rules in the RP Rules thread.

You can also start checking up the roleplaying character's bio to learn more about them.

Most importantly, have fun. :3
admiralgrim

I was planning on just making one OC for now. I want to get the hang of it before I try anymore.

I was wondering how you guys are coming up with number for the stats on your characters. You probably have it somewhere, but I am just having trouble finding it.

Right now I am reading the past episodes and the rules, to catch up. Once I figure out what I am doing I will post a character on Character Bios to see what you guys think.

I was hopping to make a Predacon.
admiralgrim

Ah, never mind I found the stat numbers in the bio section.

And thanks for the welcome, by the way. :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

starshadow wrote:4. No OCs with feline beast modes since the RP has too many of them.

Well, cat thing kinda varies. The problem isn't so much too many, it's just.. alot of players pick the same animal species, which becomes a problem.

For instance in felines..

Tigatron and Wintersong: White tigers
Starshadow and Venatrix: Black panthers,type Leopard.
Saberfang:Sabertooth tiger
Cheetor: Cheetah.

Then in cases of Spiders:
Tarantulas:Er.. Tarantula? Honestly he just looked like a weird colored wolf spider to me.
Blackarachnia, Arachnitron: Blackwidow spiders

Yep, the Bio section should help out, though just incase:

Transmetals start off with 50 points, rank not included in the stats for any of the types. Transmetals have four weapons,a vehicle feature, and a special ability.
Normal types start off with 48 points, five weapons, an item slot for special gizmos or parts, and special ability.
Fuzors start off with 48 points, four weapons, and a special ability.

Also to note, Any sensory built into the animal and natural weapons are free, since they come with the beast mode. So claws and teeth are considered a free weapon, like clawed fingertips in robot mode too if you want em'.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you'll have fun!! It sounds like you've got a great character in mind!

And I'm amazed that no one has mentioned penguins or flying waffles in this thread yet.....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Welcome Admiral! :) Hope you enjoy your time with us in the game!

Also as Blackrose mentioned, look out for evil penguins and flying waffles. Though when I first came here I was told the penguins are the ones throwing the waffles...so enter at your own risk. :lol:
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising