When should next episode start?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

When should next episode start?

Unread post by Phoenix »

Okay guys, we've already had some discussions about the next episode and things are pretty much ready to start. But figured I'd check to see what the agreement was as far as when to aim for the next episode to begin.

Several players have started getting rather disgruntled by the current episode to the point where they are simply refusing to post anymore, whereas other players are still working towards the finale of said episode. I don't want anyone to feel left out so I'm making this thread so everyone can have their say in when they want to start the new episode and wrap the current one up.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

I'd have no problem with starting early, as I have also heard those complaints.. Alotta complaints..
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

It has been on my mind a lot lately trying to decide the best time to start the next episode, so I finally came to the conclusion that it could start now. Anything else that needs to be wrapped up in the last episode can be done so since I'll leave it open for a little while yet.

So, Phoenix, if you'd like to begin the next episode, be my guest. I'll sticky it once you open the new topic. You have a great title for it, after all. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Honestly, I've just been patiently waiting for the next one to start since this episode was about done anyway for me to even jump back in with Spineback and Wintersong as it was. And I need to find time to catch up from where I posted last time though I think I have the gist of what's been going on other then that I'm pretty ready to go as well.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

So glad to hear that, Wintersong! Now, if only we could get New Moon and Wildfire back into the game... :|

At any rate, I think this will be a fun episode. :mrgreen:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

I've tried talking to New Moon OOP, she hasn't really given me much of an answer. So, not sure if she will be coming back or not.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising