"Aftermath: Part II - Resurrections"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

(Defensor ftw!)
Warwulf
RPG Characters: Silverbolt, Trantrum

Unread post by Warwulf »

((OOC: Phoenix nailed it. GTA V distractions -- for me atleast.))

Silverbolt continued to circle above the returning Maximals as they limped their way back to the base. After the last Maximal had returned, he descended down to the Axalon, returning through the hole in the hull. In doing so, he transformed into robot mode and made his way towards the bridge. He could feel the sense of calm and relief from his comrades at having endured through the Predacon attack... and the jubilation the return of their leader. Silverbolt felt joy too... joy at finally having found where he belonged. On the bridge he got the opportunity to meet his new extended family... lots of unfamiliar faces, as well as some familiar ones. One of those familiar faces spoke to him.
Wintersong wrote:"By the way Silverbolt, I never got to really thank you for helping me back to the Axalon earlier, that was really kind of you and very risky."She thanked him before also adding, "And I'm glad to see your back on your feet."
Silverbolt was glad that Wintersong had made it through their ordeal in one piece.

"It was my privilege to be your champion," he chimed chivalrously, before kissing the back of Wintersong's hand. "For I would suffer the blows of a thousand arrows than allow harm to befall someone such as yourself."

((EDIT: Corrected the conversation with the unconscious Rattrap. :-P ))
Last edited by Warwulf on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Spare me the excuses and just give me your coordinates so I can correct your malfunction before your condition worsens. All may not have gone according to plan thanks to Megatron's incompetence and Primal's resurrection, but our goals remain the same, and neither of us shall benefit from the return of either of your split personalities. Agreed?" Tarantulas replied curtly, all business.

“Agreed,” Arachnitron responded over the comms to Tarantulas. “I'm just a few steps away from the base,” she told him. “I'll wait for you outside of it.” She clicked off the comms. She purposely didn't mention that she was being aided by Onyx.

She thought about what he had said and, to be honest, though she said she agreed, she wasn't quite sure what his goals actually were. Aside from her acting as his assistant and him, in exchange, keeping tabs of her condition and the inhibitor chip he had invented, she was a little in the dark about their exact mission.

Arachnitron remained silent after Tarantulas' communication for quite some time and she didn't make eye contact with Onyx. He was sure to have overheard Tarantulas mention her split personalities. She didn't know if Onyx already knew about them just as most of the Maximals seemed to know despite the fact she only told Optimus. If so, what would be his reaction to them?
"You know Arachnitron not all Predacons are like Tarantulas or Megatron, or even Terrorsaur. Some actually care for their comrades and their well-being, no matter how foreign it may seem a little help can go a long way sometimes."

Arachnitron still kept her gaze averted from the stallion, but she felt the need to defend Tarantulas.

“No, you don't understand,” she insisted. “Tarantulas IS helping me. He's going to.....fix me....” she mumbled the last part of the sentence hesitant to draw attention to her condition.
"Just keep going straight from here. There's no big rocks or anything in your way, just a few smaller ones that you might be able to feel for but if you want to go further alone then that is fine, you at least know where to go."

She heard him walk away and inwardly began to panic. Without Onyx to guide her, she'd have to find her way on her own or wait for Tarantulas to get to her. But Tarantulas would be expecting her to be waiting for him at the Predacon base.....she knew she couldn't do it on her own. If she weren't there, then he'd scold her for in incompetence again.....or punish her.....

“Um....wait....just....don't go too far,” she stammered. “Your help would be....much appreciated....” she admitted shyly and a bit awkwardly as the words were quite new and strange to her. “Thanks,” she added as an after thought.

OOC: Sorry for the wait....I kept getting that General Error. I had it tonight too, but I was able to hit the back button and have access to DS and Wildfire's previous posts so I could at least write the post in Word. By the time I was done, the error was gone and I could post!

Also, I posted here instead of the new thread since I figured we were all kind of still in the middle of a conversation. I will put a post for Inferno in the new thread sometime by the end of the week. Too exhausted tonight....I finished day 7 of 9 days in a row of work with no days off.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

OOC: BTW, are we not gonna do that conclusion from the original show where all the preds are back at base and Megs and Tarry question Blackarachnia about the disk? I feel like its too soon to close the thread before everyone's back at base, and yet apparently we're already playing in the new thread >_<
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Poop, I forgot about the questioning part. Just felt that I was at a nice place to leave my characters off. Barely anyone were responding in this thread anymore so it just seemed like people were ready to move on.)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Phoenix wrote:(ooc: Poop, I forgot about the questioning part. Just felt that I was at a nice place to leave my characters off. Barely anyone were responding in this thread anymore so it just seemed like people were ready to move on.)

OOC: so ya just want to move on then? I was kinda looking forward to that scene :(

BTW, Una and Blackrose, how do you two wish to proceed with the spiders in the new thread? We could have the spiders working in a makeshift lab Tarantulas has been working in since his old lair was lost or trying to repair/salvage the old one in vain, or they could all be doing different things.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Hmmm... having them all in a lab of some sort would be cool, Darkspark. :D ))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: I'll post but it'll have to wait until I can get drugged up on medications for this terrible cold I currently have. So hopefully later today. Starting this weekend I'll be at work more often than not for a week. Work starts 7 am on Saturday and I'm not done until midnight, and then I work 3 pm on Sunday. Cold better go away!)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(well, probably doesn't matter if the rest of the predacons show up, though key point.. since Terrorsaur didn't die, plus the arrival of Tantrum, Blackarachnia's argument of Megatron needing troops is less persuasive, so I have no idea how that'll go, but probably require more skidplate kissing.. )
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

(Ooc: sorry guys, that bad cold turned out to be the flu.. can't post like this.. :()
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

"Well with how damaged the Predacons were themselves think we'll have plenty of time for catching up."Silverstreak said with a smile, having regretted not having the chance to have talked with Primal for his previous demise. In fact, she didn't think she might ever get the chance to talk with Primal and get to know him better like she would with the rest of the crew but luckily by some miracle he was back and the young wild silver fox was looking forward to it. So far she had been enjoying her time with the Maximals she had met and found herself easily fitting into this crazy group, and luckily Silverstreak wasn't the only young bot.

Though with hearing Frilla and seeing she was free to help someone else Silverstreak walked over towards the lizard before growling as she transformed to robot mode, wincing a little but otherwise not in as much pain as before. "Those explosive rounds certainly did a number, guess next time I'll have to be careful around that bear."She said, gently touching the hole in her side knowing her armor wasn't built to withstand a powerful explosion like the one Steelclaw had used. Nonetheless, she had been quite surprised he had not pursued her further other then shooting for her back and even more shocked that she hadn't been hit. Silverstreak definitely had to say that was a plus.

============

Though Onyx hadn't gotten too far he stopped when hearing the widow call him back, making the black stallion turn to watch her and allow Arachnitron to catch up with him so she didn't have to be concerned even more. But her argument that Tarantulas was helping her put doubt into the burly mech's mind, as so far he didn't view Tarantulas as the helping type, in fact he seemed like the one who would twist others to do his own biding and he barely knew the spider but it had become obvious from the short time he had been there. "If that is what you believe Arachnitron then my apologies for any insult, but he has never struck me as the type of bot to help others. But I suppose with the fact I have not been here long I could be wrong."Onyx apologized, unable to think of another way to explain his reasoning for his previous words but doubted it would make much difference to argue with the widow in what Tarantulas was really doing. Though he began to wonder what she meant by fixing her, yet he didn't pry and merely stayed close enough to guide her to the hanger.

"Here, we're at the hanger now Arachnitron. I assume Tarantulas might be on his way with the others but if you wish to wait here then that is fine, think I'll head in further."Onyx told her before he turned away and began heading down the halls, more so wanting to avoid being criticized for the fact he had not partaken in the final moments that could have been the Maximals' undoing. Instead, he had turned away from it and taken his chance to run and return to base, something he might never had done in the past. Even in his military career he had never run from a fight but had merely given mercy to his enemies who could not fight back but today...today had been different, this crew was different, a type of crew he wouldn't exactly be able to see himself completely supporting. For now he merely let this thought weigh upon his shoulders, knowing it might eventually come down to making a decision of whether or not he could truly be loyal to the likes of Megatron.