Sneak Peak Of Book?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sneak Peak Of Book?

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I was wondering if anyone would want a little sneak peak of my soon-to-be book? I have to send it out in a little over a month, and it'd be great to see what some of you think about it. As well as just to make sure everything is clear, it has you interested, etc, etc. :) I really would value some of your guy's input. Let me know, either by a reply or a PM! :D
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I'd love to help out a fellow aspiring author! But be forewarned, I read really slowly......so don't be offended if it takes me a week or more to get some sort of reply back to you about my thoughts.

But I'd love to take a look at it!! Bearing in mind, you offer some advice to the story I posted in the console. You've made a lot more progress than I have on the path towards recognition/publication so I'd really value your opinion!

PM me or, if you want, message me on skype! I think I friended you a while back!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I'd love to help out a fellow aspiring author! But be forewarned, I read really slowly......so don't be offended if it takes me a week or more to get some sort of reply back to you about my thoughts.

But I'd love to take a look at it!! Bearing in mind, you offer some advice to the story I posted in the console. You've made a lot more progress than I have on the path towards recognition/publication so I'd really value your opinion!

PM me or, if you want, message me on skype! I think I friended you a while back!
Delightful! I sent you a PM, so as soon as you can get to it. I am going to go and check out your work as well! :)