Status update

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nurann
Site Admin

Status update

Unread post by Nurann »

Hey Everyone,

I haven’t been around much this year, so I just wanted to give a quick status update.

It’s been a very crazy year! In January we took a couple of weeks and went to Kenya and Tanzania, where we did a five day trek up Kilimanjaro and a safari. When we returned to Canada life was waiting, and I’ve been working fulltime hours since at my call centre job ever since. Because of the extra money, in July my boyfriend and I were able to move in to a shiny new townhouse. We still have a few boxes sitting in the storage room unpacked, but are otherwise happily settled in. We FINALLY held out housewarming bbq last weekend lol.

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes as well. They mean a lot to me, and I apologize for the delay in saying so. Unfortunately, my family received some very bad news that week that will be keeping me scarce even more so in the next couple of months.

My grandfather was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on August 20th. The decline in his health has been very rapid, and the news has been devastating to my family.

I don’t need to say this as you guys are the most amazing forum EVER, but if any issues come up that require an admin/mod, please know that I may be unavailable for an extended period of time.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, and thank you for being the best behaved forum on the internet!

Blessed Be,
Nurannoniel
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Nurann. :( I'll definitely keep your grandpa in my prayers.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Beastbot wrote:Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Nurann. :(
Same here. And I'll be praying, too.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]