Has this been happening to anyone else?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Has this been happening to anyone else?

Unread post by una »

For the last couple of days, this site hasn't been working well for me: slowly loads or doesn't load at all and login when I actually logged out. And it isn't my internet connection nor are other sites I visit acting the same way. Now, to be clear, it happens when I go on the forum, not anywhere else on BWINT.

I'm just glad I was able to post for RP before it went crazy. Good thing I listened to that voice in my head that kicked my butt to post. :lol:

So like I said, has anyone been experiencing this problem or is it just on my end?

Edit: Oh, working well now. :D

Edit 2: It's doing it again.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

It's being very slow for me tonight as well, una, even after I had to re-log in. Also, why do you keep deleting your PM's after you send them to me? I hate not knowing what you sent that you didn't mean to send. :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Yep, we are having the same issues with slowness and non loading. Nick is running some tests to try to pinpoint the problem butthe issue never shows up while he checks. The new webhost has been very unstable though.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Okay, thanks for replying guys. I'm glad it's not just on my end.
Also, why do you keep deleting your PM's after you send them to me? I hate not knowing what you sent that you didn't mean to send.
Wait, you can see those? :shock:

:lol:

It''s just my wild imagination at work then changing my mind with it. :lol: Though, beware, I am going to write one and this time I will finally send it through and not delete it. Hopefully. :lol:
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

Warwulf and I will be having a look into this to see what the problem is. I too suspect it might be an unstable webhost, at least when it comes to phpbb.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

It's doing this to me again. It says I'm login when I actually logged out and site is being a bit slow for me, but since it's just this site, I guess it is the webhost again.

Edit: back to normal.