"Aftermath: Part I - New Introductions"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: To counter the toy card argument.. Tarantulas' toy card says everyone's favorite evil brilliant scientist is a ninja warrior with the intelligence of 4.

But to settle the discussion on my part at least, I don't think the creators of Terrorsaur even knew about the differences between a pterodactyl(us) and a pteranodon. Pterodactyls are more famous so they probably just took some liberties with the size (ignoring the fact that Terrorsaur would be the size of a turkey as a pterodactyl, so size wise he is closer to the size of a pteranodon but but he does have the teeth found in a pterodactyl. Then again.. Megatron isn't anywhere near the size of a t-rex in the first two seasons so they definitely took liberties with the alt modes. Not to mention Waspinator, Inferno and others..)

Inside the CR chamber, Aurora's repairs were well underway. She remained still, a quiet solitude only interrupted by the faint buzzing from the machine itself. Her face appeared restful, a most welcome sensation for someone who'd been so tormented by the events as of late, and her sleeping state provided her mind with the same chance to re-cooperate that her frail and damaged body got inside the chamber. Occasionally she would grimace a bit, as her peaceful solitude was disrupted by fragments of dreams.. of memories from recent experiences, but then she would settle right back into neutral look again. She did not, however, regain consciousness at this point.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber could feel Rhinox's gaze on her at that stupid comment, she knew how serious the situation was, she was simply just trying to defuse the tension and apprently failed at doing so.

Apparently no one can take a joke... I suck telling jokes anyway. Saber thought as Big Green activated Sentinel.

She stepped away from the controls and wasn't aware that someone new had just entered the room. Her mind was else where...

((OOC: And that's all I got for the time being. Aww, Trantulas isn't a ninja warrior. Good thing Sonar is. I'm not bragging or anything but he's the twisted love child of The Joker and Amon from the legend of Korra. :) Twisted sense of humor and killer acrobatic skills.))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Eh.. Spiders are naturally ninja like, kinda like Octopus are "Ninja of the sea" So I don't think Tarantulus has to worry about sneaking, just hand to hand which Blackarachnia has covered. Speaking of ninja.. We now have three ninja in the game.. or two until Wildfire returns. Sonar, Umbra, and Silverstreak are all Cyber Ninja, though Sonar is also a scientist. Alas, only two ninja are on the same team, and I don't think Sonar would work with anyone though since he's always been kinda hard to motivate to work with the other predacons.. though might hire Umbra to do a hit on Starshadow.*LOL* Speaking of which.. )

Umbra raised an optic ridge as he noticed Nemesis land in the distance, while Terrorsaur was flying off towards Megatron's direction. He then looked towards Cecaelia as he came closer, walking over to her he started unloading the pile of Manterror parts and crumpled Waspinator. He then spoke up Here's the remains, with your speed you should be able to get them to the base and repaired. But you shouldn't wait up, meet up with us as soon as you can. This seems to be Lord Megatron's "final push". Heh, guess I was lucky I ran into you guys over those Maximals. Well, Safe journey ma'am.

He then bowed politely and turned continuing to lead Tantrum on his way.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: I just wanted to post Whitegrazer's response before the start of part two. ))

"Yes, I know you. I know you all. My comrades. My enemies. My friends."

She was content. Seeing that her friends were happy here, that they had found the peace they couldn't get in life, and though she may had disagreed with the reasons why they did what they did and leaving her with no choice but to respect their wishes, the past was gone, but the future... the future of their race... there was still hope. Hope that no one would have to go through what they did in those battlegrounds full of Maximal and Predacon bodies. Used. Broken. Fighting for ideals that on both sides were shattered into pieces like their own souls. Twisted by so much chaos, souls that couldn't escape the fires of war, searching for a place where they had belonged until they realized they belonged nowhere and choose death instead rather than live in a peace marked with failure.

She choose a different path and how ironic... Here she was fighting another war created by the peace, proving it's ineffectiveness. She could say the
High Council, the Tripredicus Council were to blame. But maybe there was no one to blame. Even so, they all had to take responsiblity for the choices they made.

Hopefully, the future would be brighter. She will continue to fight for that.

"Whitegrazer?"
"Optimus?"

She heard him. No, more than that, she could feel him. The connection within became so strong so fast that made her whole conscientious shiver.

"I'm here, Whitegrazer," "I'm coming. I can feel you. Do you hear me?"
"I can. I can feel you."

She reached her hand out towards his presence, closing her optics. She concentrated, focusing on him and him only. The sparks that were swirling around her stopped, but continued to speak to her even though they were going farther and farther away.

"We will see you again someday."

"Move forward. "

"Find him."

"Complete your mission. Fulfil your duty to them... and to him."

The voices echoed in a continuous loop. She said her thanks to them. And once they were silenced, she opened her optics and began to swim forward.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Alas, only two ninja are on the same team, and I don't think Sonar would work with anyone though since he's always been kinda hard to motivate to work with the other predacons.. though might hire Umbra to do a hit on Starshadow.*LOL* Speaking of which..
((OOC: I would love to see that one day but then again..Sonar would never fall for that kind of trick. He knows Star's too much of a sarcastic b**** to do that kind of stuff to him. :P))
Here's the remains, with your speed you should be able to get them to the base and repaired. But you shouldn't wait up, meet up with us as soon as you can. This seems to be Lord Megatron's "final push". Heh, guess I was lucky I ran into you guys over those Maximals. Well, Safe journey ma'am.
So it was two bugs who got scrapped...Waspinator as usual and Manterror. Two of her tentacles, one from each wheel started pick up their parts, putting them on her back and coiled it around them to make sure none of their parts fall off and drove off to the direction of the predacon base. She would need a lot of time sorting them out.

I'm gonna expect a long break once this slag is over... she thought.

Starshadow had just reached Megatron's coordinates and landed infront of him, "I'm at your service, Lord Megatron," she said with a small bow.

Oh how the first five words that came out of her mouth disgusted her, "I apologize for my long absence. I was locked up by the Maximals before I became like this. May I know what is the situation?"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Rattrap wrote:Eh, nothin' a hot oil bath can't cure.
It wouldn't look especially soldier...ish to sigh in relief in front of Rattrap, so Cheetor stopped himself from doing that, but he did feel a ton of nervous energy leave him. That was a close call!
Rattrap wrote:Uh... Nice moves back there, kid. I wasn't worried for a second.
Cheetor smiled sheepishly. "No big deal," he said, feeling half-embarrassed by Rattrap's attention and half-elated by his praise.
Rattrap wrote:Yeah, well, dat's what I was tryin' ta do before dat good fer nothin' dog freak kidnapped me!

Oh yeah. The flying wolf who tried dropping his pal. That was a big deal. It felt bad for Cheetor to think that he wasn't going to have time to chase him right now. But they had to get home right now, before the Predacons overran them.
Rattrap wrote:Let's get de heck outta 'ere!
Cheetor watched Rattrap driving off and then looked at the ravine walls in slight confusion. Then he ran after Rattrap until he had enough momentum to let his rockets lift him into the air; he flew until he was over his friend. "Can we get out of here on the ground?" he asked over com-link in spite of how close they were; he didn't want to do any shouting with the Preds around. "We'd totally be safer staying out of sight that way, but if you need someone to fly you out of here--I'm your 'bot."
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

OOC: Sorry for the wait....I'm still fighting this bronchitis....all this coughing has been exhausting so I've been resting instead of posting.....I'm going to post for Arachnitron, but I'll save Inferno for tomorrow. I'm not quite sure where we are with the Preds....I'm behind on those posts and I don't think any one really has addressed him officially yet as to what he should be doing.

BIC:

Arachnitron watched in silence as the machine came to life. She was kind of surprised that it worked actually, but she kept that to herself. She didn't want the others to know she had doubted them...especially Tarantulas. Predacon's egos could be so fragile sometimes.

Electricity surged through the wires of the machine. Blackarachnia took a few stumbling steps forward as she held back screams of pain. Arachnitron saw the twists of agony on her face. She must be feeling the same pain that Arachnitron felt when one of her other personalities took over controlling the body. She looked away. Blackarachnia's pain hit Arachnitron a little too close to home. She couldn't watch.
"Yes...Yessss...Its working, its working...My body has been restored, and I'm stronger than ever...I live....I LIVE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She turned her head at the sound of Tarantulas' voice and saw him step off the web Blackarachnia had built. When Tarantulas cackled, the lightning and electricity flashing behind him made him look much like a demon. Arachnitron's optics widened in his presence...not necessarily in fright just in sheer awe at Tarantulas and his new body. That and the fact that the machine actually worked....the idea had seemed more like science fiction than science, but it did work.

Arachnitron moved her gaze slowly down Tarantulas' new and improved body. Raw power seemed to emanate from him and he dwarfed Arachnitron and Blackarachnia even more so than he did before his body changed. Everything from his spider legs to his fangs seemed less organic and more metallic. It almost made him seem stronger than ever before. He must have even felt stronger than before too because he flexed the muscles in his abdomen almost as though he were trying them out. She couldn't help, but gasp quietly as she watched him flexing. It took an awful lot of will power on her part to finally look away.

She looked back at the power supply for the strange contraption the she-spiders had built together so that she had something else to look at other than Tarantulas' new body.

"Woah..." she muttered under her breath as she shut the power off on the machine. Those aliens really knew how to shake things up, didn't they? She wondered what else the quantum surge had done....had anyone else changed the way Tarantulas had? And why had he changed and not Blackarachnia or Arachnitron?

As the machine powered down, she looked back up at Tarantulas. The lack of theatrical background lighting helped get her mind back on what they were supposed to be doing now, though, his new body was still impressive even without the flashing of the electricity behind him.

"So.....um....what now?" she asked still visibly flustered by Tarantulas' new look. Her question, of course, was referring not only to Megatron's commands over their comm links, but also to Tarantulas and Arachnitron's previous deal. It had been something that was meant to end once they were off the planet (she, of course, was not 100% sure that Tarantulas intended to take her with him, but that realization did not occur to her until the Maximals brought it up....she obviously would never admit that in a million mega cycles). With them still being on the planet and not off the planet as originally planned, what did that mean for their little arrangement? Not only that, but how long would the inhibitor chip last and would Tarantulas be willing to fix it when it inevitably broke down?

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: It's all right, Blackrosefencer. :mrgreen: ))

Blackarachnia shook off the residue feeling of the electricity stabbing through her head. She let out a groan, rubbing her head. She would be jumping for joy, but that wasn't her, especially in front of Tarantulas and/or Arachnitron. It was nice to only hear her voice and thoughts again without commentary or that sickening feeling of someone lurking inside her, taking advantage of her. Ughh. Looking at Tarantulas' new body, she examined his body with mutual interest of her own survival. From what she could tell, he looked stronger than he was before. He was all metal--most of the synthetic flesh of his beast mode was gone-- with weapons and/or new abilities she didn't know of now. She wondered who else got transformed after the quantum surge, and why didn't she get any of this upgrade? She stepped back to show her caution towards the newly-revived Tarantulas, scorning him. It was funny. His ghoulish appearance had an appeal to her in the beginning, but how things changed. She will never forgive him for violating her mind with his own.

She was so eager to pull out her weapon and kill him right then and there. With no knowledge of how strong these new... Transmetal bodies were, she had to play it smartly if Tarantulas tried anything.

"So you are a big, bad transmetal now, huh?" She glared at him, not letting down her guard now that she was outnumbered.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

OOC: Nice post Una! I think ya left out the part where she pulls her gun on Tarantulas though, but whatevs lol. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow, WAY too late tonight, sorry.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Thanks! :D Yeah, I know she does in the show, but Tarantulas has a partner with him. I think she would be just a little bit cautious with who she points that weapon at. :wink: ))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Been having a writer's block lately on where to take Megs from here..)

Megatron hovered in the air for a few moments as he scanned his environment for the whereabouts of that annoying Maximal feline. With no sign of him, the Predacon commander decided to land so that he could regroup with his troops before their final assault. But as he began his descent, he noticed movement in the distance. It was difficult to make out the details from this far away, but it soon became abundantly clear that it was his prey that was moving away from them at rapid speeds.

The floating dinosaur growled as his feet touched the ground moments later, his optics trained on the fleeing pair until they disappeared from sight. They were too far away for any of them to give chase anyway, not that it mattered much at this point. However the thought of either Maximal escaping with their lives was frustrating, the fact that both had done so downright infuriating. Albeit their escape would not set back his plans any at all. The Maximals' new found freedom would be short lived. Megatron swore it.

He shifted his aggravated gaze at his new underling, this Silverbolt, barely containing his nuisance over the bird-dog not having checked to make sure the rat had indeed met his end. Well.. it hardly mattered at this point anyway. All the Maximals would be dead within a few cycles.
Starshadow wrote:"I'm at your service, Lord Megatron," "I apologize for my long absence. I was locked up by the Maximals before I became like this. May I know what is the situation?"
Just then the black panther decided to make an appearance. Megatron's initial reaction was to demand to know where she had been, but he highly suspected she would not be honest with him. Her comment about it offered what Megatron suspected to be a mere half-truth, given the fact a fair amount of time had passed and he doubted that it would take the sneaky spiders and their panther comrade so long to escape. He should have an answer when he got a chance to get report from his loyal drone soon enough. So instead he regained his poise, greeting her with a wide, toothed grin.

"I am pleased to see you've escaped the clutches of the Maximals, my dear," he told her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he did. "We are currently gathering for the final assault on the Maximals. By this time tomorrow they will be no more than a distant memory, leaving us to rule this world and soon enough.. Cybertron itself."
Terrorsaur wrote:"Nemesis, I'm guessing Megatron called you too, I'm leading Tantrum to the maximals so we can salvage SOMETHING good out of this blasted mission, keeping following my energy signature until ya catch up with us"
Nemesis merely shook her head at the transmission, silently wondering if Terrorsaur would be strong enough to keep Tantrum on a tight leash. "I'm already here, right behind you," she responded, increasing her pace to catch up to the large, but slow, behemoth cow.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

una wrote:((OOC: Thanks! :D Yeah, I know she does in the show, but Tarantulas has a partner with him. I think she would be just a little bit cautious with who she points that weapon at. :wink: ))

OOC: this is true :lol:, so should Big T hold off on flaunting his "Mind Crush!" abilities until BA actually does something to provoke him I guess?
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: Post complete, hope ya guys like it 8) .

NaitoKage wrote: Umbra's optic twitched as he heard the call coming from Waspinator's radio, then activated his own radio Commander Terrorsaur, could you reframe from harassing the unconscious? It's bad enough they ended up scrapped because of you. Orders are they are currently to be on evac to the Predacon base, so you will have to make do with Lady Nemesis until they are repaired.
Terrorsaur gritted the teeth in his transmetal beak and replied "Listen new guy, if you knew those bugs as well as I do you'd know they're no strangers to the CR Tanks, they've lived through worse, comically so. Also, if you acknowledge that I'm your superior officer, then that means you accept responsibility for attacking me earlier, so watch yourself. You better grow up fast and learn how the crew of the Darksyde operate rookie, otherwise ya won't last long in this racket. COMMANDER Terrorsaur out."

Severing the transmission, Terrorsaur made a mental note to beat the octopus to a mech fluid stained pulp later when this was all over, even Scorponok hadn't been that much of a pompous blowhard, always bragging about how he was second in command but never did anything to earn it except kissing Megatron's skid plate. Tantrum was HIS prize, HIS victory! All Umbra did was swoop in and take the credit while he and his troops had done all the grunt work...He'd pay for that, DEARLY.

Phoenix wrote: Nemesis merely shook her head at the transmission, silently wondering if Terrorsaur would be strong enough to keep Tantrum on a tight leash. "I'm already here, right behind you," she responded, increasing her pace to catch up to the large, but slow, behemoth cow.

Terrorsaur looked behind him as Nemesis caught up and said "Good to know at least one of you was useful. We'll need to stand out during this battle to make up for Umbra stealing our thunder, though Tantrum here should make up for Waspinator's and Manterror's absence quite nicely. Provided we keep his guns pointed in the right direction of course."

Terrorsaur then took notice of Nemesis' battle damage and added "What the Pit happened to you? You get caught in Tantrum's line of fire earlier?"

She was in better shape than Waspinator or Manterror, but still, she didn't look as pristine as she had when he last saw her and he didn't need his only backup besides Tantrum falling apart in midair like the bugs tended to do.
Una wrote: Blackarachnia shook off the residue feeling of the electricity stabbing through her head. She let out a groan, rubbing her head. She would be jumping for joy, but that wasn't her, especially in front of Tarantulas and/or Arachnitron. It was nice to only hear her voice and thoughts again without commentary or that sickening feeling of someone lurking inside her, taking advantage of her. Ughh. Looking at Tarantulas' new body, she examined his body with mutual interest of her own survival. From what she could tell, he looked stronger than he was before. He was all metal--most of the synthetic flesh of his beast mode was gone-- with weapons and/or new abilities she didn't know of now. She wondered who else got transformed after the quantum surge, and why didn't she get any of this upgrade? She stepped back to show her caution towards the newly-revived Tarantulas, scorning him. It was funny. His ghoulish appearance had an appeal to her in the beginning, but how things changed. She will never forgive him for violating her mind with his own.

She was so eager to pull out her weapon and kill him right then and there. With no knowledge of how strong these new... Transmetal bodies were, she had to play it smartly if Tarantulas tried anything.

"So you are a big, bad transmetal now, huh?" She glared at him, not letting down her guard now that she was outnumbered.

"Hehehehehahahaha!" was all Tarantulas cackled in reply, flexing his new and improved clawed fingers menacingly as he slowly advanced towards Blackarachnia, towering over her, his gaze radiating madness and malevolent intent. He could feel her uneasiness, taste her fear, in the way she carried herself, the way she tried to look and sound tough despite her situation, and it amused him more than words could possibly hope to describe. She thought she was free of him, oh how wrong she was, and oh how he would relish showing her once and for all who was the true master around here. She would pay for her past attempts to use him, and pay with her freedom and possibly her life.

Blackrosefencer wrote: She turned her head at the sound of Tarantulas' voice and saw him step off the web Blackarachnia had built. When Tarantulas cackled, the lightning and electricity flashing behind him made him look much like a demon. Arachnitron's optics widened in his presence...not necessarily in fright just in sheer awe at Tarantulas and his new body. That and the fact that the machine actually worked....the idea had seemed more like science fiction than science, but it did work.

Arachnitron moved her gaze slowly down Tarantulas' new and improved body. Raw power seemed to emanate from him and he dwarfed Arachnitron and Blackarachnia even more so than he did before his body changed. Everything from his spider legs to his fangs seemed less organic and more metallic. It almost made him seem stronger than ever before. He must have even felt stronger than before too because he flexed the muscles in his abdomen almost as though he were trying them out. She couldn't help, but gasp quietly as she watched him flexing. It took an awful lot of will power on her part to finally look away.

She looked back at the power supply for the strange contraption the she-spiders had built together so that she had something else to look at other than Tarantulas' new body.

"Woah..." she muttered under her breath as she shut the power off on the machine. Those aliens really knew how to shake things up, didn't they? She wondered what else the quantum surge had done....had anyone else changed the way Tarantulas had? And why had he changed and not Blackarachnia or Arachnitron?

As the machine powered down, she looked back up at Tarantulas. The lack of theatrical background lighting helped get her mind back on what they were supposed to be doing now, though, his new body was still impressive even without the flashing of the electricity behind him.

"So.....um....what now?" she asked still visibly flustered by Tarantulas' new look. Her question, of course, was referring not only to Megatron's commands over their comm links, but also to Tarantulas and Arachnitron's previous deal. It had been something that was meant to end once they were off the planet (she, of course, was not 100% sure that Tarantulas intended to take her with him, but that realization did not occur to her until the Maximals brought it up....she obviously would never admit that in a million mega cycles). With them still being on the planet and not off the planet as originally planned, what did that mean for their little arrangement? Not only that, but how long would the inhibitor chip last and would Tarantulas be willing to fix it when it inevitably broke down?

Never letting Blackarachnia out of his sight, Tarantulas smirked at Arachnitron's stuttering, pleased by the fear and awe his new form inspired in her, possibly more, then said "Open a visual so we can give our reply to the Tin Tyrant, its to our advantage to rekindle our ties to the rest of Megatron's forces...For now. Oh, and try to compose yourself my dear."

Tarantulas was more than pleased with his new body and the reactions he was getting from it, and if his onboard computer was any indication, his stats and weaponry were a vast improvement as well. He was now a force to be reckoned with, a lesson Megatron, the maximals, and the filthy aliens who tried to slag him would have to learn the hard way...Painfully.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Terrorsaur wrote:"Listen new guy, if you knew those bugs as well as I do you'd know they're no strangers to the CR Tanks, they've lived through worse, comically so. Also, if you acknowledge that I'm your superior officer, then that means you accept responsibility for attacking me earlier, so watch yourself. You better grow up fast and learn how the crew of the Darksyde operate rookie, otherwise ya won't last long in this racket. COMMANDER Terrorsaur out."

Umbra gave a low snicker hearing Terrorsaur on the radio. He could tell he had gotten under the Pterodactyl's plating. The so called air commander even talked like a thug, which just amused the Cephalopod even more, but made him question if Terrorsaur knew how separate theaters of a command structure worked, not that it mattered really. Umbra had no rank, he was just a hired Merc. So he technically couldn't be commanded by anyone other then those that hired him.. nor could he order anyone around, just make requests or suggestions.

The octopus eye on his right leg turned looking back towards Nemesis coming up behind Tantrum, she seemed rather damaged. He assumed she was running off to the Pred base, but he could only assume she got into a fight with some maximals.. maybe even pursued the escaping ones. But to return specifically here when Megatron was giving orders on the radio seemed strange.. Likely Terrorsaur's doing. Perhaps he could use this to some amusement..

Umbra then turned his head as he spoke up to Tantrum We should be arriving with the others soon.. but for some small talk.. Any idea why you were in that stasis pod,sir?

Umbra then looked forward, one of his tentacles moving the rifle from the armory he got early into his hands as he examined it keeping the gun pointed at the ground to avoid triggering a panic. As he looked over the gun he noticed a magazine on it. Raising an optic ridge, he ejected the magazine noticing some thin spike like rounds. He assumed it was a Quasar rifle, but it seemed to be a Gauss rifle. He was pondering slipping it back into the armory after the battle, but a Gauss rifle was definitely more useful to him as most projectile weapons were not that useful underwater.

he passed the gun to one of his limbs to hold, then started ejecting the spike rounds from the magazine, having another tentacle hold onto them with it's many suction cups, then curl to hold them in place while counting them. Looks like I was lucky in the armory considering the rush..but only 20 shots could get rough. he muttered to himself.

Another of his tentacles extended a sheathed short sword from his back, which he grasped with his hand and drew. The blade gave a strange dark purple glow, but from a distance it merely looked black. He drew the bullets one at a time, running the tip along the edge of his blade, seeming to coat half of the round in a thin layer of a dark purple glowing substance, then load them back into the magazine.

Quickstrike soon caught up with Megatron, he wiped his head with his snake arm Phew.. , he then looked into the distance seeing the two Maximals fleeing Yeehaw! Watch em' run! he shouted excitedly, seeming to enjoy the display.

Quickstrike looked towards Starshadow, much to his surprise that there was now a dame around them. Howdy ma'am. he said in his best attempt at being polite.

Waspinator strangely seemed teary eyed, as this was the first time anyone bothered to help him after being injured. His crying however was drowned out by the sound of Cecaelia's engine and exhaust note. (As I assume Cecaelia probably isn't a quiet electric style bike going from Star's tastes in motorcycles.)

(Ah poor Quickstrike.. It begins. *L* In the show, Quickstrike seemed to have a thing for Blackarachnia.. I can just imagine how the horny ol' cowboy would be around so many females.. Probably end up being used or shot.. alot.

As for Umbra's ... Gunporn monologue, figured I'd settle on just using that gun over eventually getting a Crossbow. Either way wanted something that could be used underwater if he ever has to attack from underwater as most weapons don't work.

Also figure I should note for Darkspark something since your playing Terrorsaur and Tarantulus. Not sure if it matters, but the two characters your using have a history with Nighthunter's Sonar character. Tarantulus has a moderately good standing and history with the bat. Terrorsaur.. well, after Terrorsaur used Sonar as a living shield, Sonar got revenge and nearly killed Terrorsaur with the Leviathan's main guns.. which is like being hit by Tantrum's chest Railguns. Terrorsaur also was flirted with/used by Starshadow a few times, but nothing of major note and not sure how well that works now since half the crew knows Starshadow is a little.. psychotic. )
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"I am pleased to see you've escaped the clutches of the Maximals,"
Pleased to see me? HA! That's a horrible lie. Starshadow thought and while rolling her optics a bit before what Megatron has anything further to say,
"My dear, we are currently gathering for the final assault on the Maximals. By this time tomorrow they will be no more than a distant memory, leaving us to rule this world and soon enough.. Cybertron itself."
The final battle? Megatron would do that only if Optimus is dead. Or he's already dead? But how...? Starshadow pushed that thought aside and thought about what Megatron said. "Leaving US.." Judging how he treats his goons, there is no such thing as "us" in his book. Once he have all the power, he would dispose all of his minions including her. She would rather conquer Cybertron before he does. Snapping back to reality, she nodded and turned her gaze to the new guy when he greeted her.
Howdy ma'am.
"Well hello~" Starshadow winked and blew a kiss in his direction. If she could manipulate the others to join her side, Megatron would be powerless against them. At least this small mech seems friendly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once Cecaelia reached the Darksyde, she quickly dumped the parts beside the CR tanks, transform into her robot mode and quickly sorted Waspinator's and Manterror's parts with her tentacles, throwing them in the CR tanks.

"Now that I'm done, time to have a nice drive.." she transformed back to vehicle mode and drove off to Megatron's location.