Lone Candle (Comic!)

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Zucca

Lone Candle (Comic!)

Unread post by Zucca »

I've been producing a webcomic based on the adventures of a character I've long-developed named Aries Passadar.

The world is one of my own design, named Spira, which is a sort of post-steampunk modern society with Victorian slants.

There are numerous sentient races living there, but here's a few...

Humans: No introduction required!

Beastfolk: The product of a tumultuous period in Spiran history eons ago, taking the shape of numerous varieties of animals.

Skyborn: Rumored to be descended from visitors from the sky, air elementals made manifest or conjured form the air itself, these people are xenophobic and isolated for the most part.

Sub-Terrestrial: A people used to living underground. Pale or yellowish skin and large eyes as well as minimal body hair. They are human in every other way though.

Grassfolk: Men and women who are a hybrid of another species and plants of various sorts. Living for thousands of years, their last millennium is spent as a wise tree, communing with others and dispensing knowledge.

Tengu: An aggressive and reclusive Avian species living in two city-states under a strict autocracy.

Anyway, here's the link to my D-Art folder where Lone Candle is being placed ^_^ http://zucca-xerfantes.deviantart.com/gallery/35825216

BE WARNED THOUGH! I do post politically-oriented journals on my D-Art profile. I would ask... no, I would beg that unless you are open and prepared, please do not look at the political journals. I've lost six friends so far who have burnt bridges on account of disagreeing on politics. I refuse to name names on the matter either for their protection.

But if you do choose to debate, please do so civilly, calmly and gracefully. If I debate you under the table or vice versa, I expect cordiality.

Okay, awkward warning out of the way, please read and enjoy Lone Candle! ^_^

Comments are appreciated!
* Zucca, the Eternal Optimist and Hopeless Romantic *
Zucca

Unread post by Zucca »

Did I mention it's my comic? ^_^;
* Zucca, the Eternal Optimist and Hopeless Romantic *