~mystery fiction~

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Hacker

~mystery fiction~

Unread post by Hacker »

Just a snippet from something I've been working on for a while...I have to admit, being at botcon inspired me to start back up with my writing. I hope to have a finished fic out very soon.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ It is said that there is a fine line between genius and insanity. Woe be to those who try to broaden that line. ~

Command?

File open.

Warning! This file has been restricted by order of the Maximal Elders. To proceed, please enter your authorization code now.

Authorization code accepted. Uploading files now.

…Upload complete.

File X

We are getting closer to our objective on the immortality of sparks. I can feel it in my core. Just a few glitches remain, but I know I can overcome them and make this whole project a success. If only I had time to find a willing test subject for the process, but we are coming to the end of our funding and the entire experiment will be terminated. I cannot allow this to happen, we've come to far already to have this all go to waste. I will find a subject and have a successful immortal spark by the deadline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/jkg82.gif[/img][/url]
The Crab

Unread post by The Crab »

Ooooh, neato! I always liked the whole Colony Omicron situation, and it's very fun seeing different perspectives on the subject. A great peek into the fic, Hacker! :D
fizzybird

Unread post by fizzybird »

I am getting pretty curious to read more...
RobotInDisguise

Unread post by RobotInDisguise »

I like it as well. Shame these people can't consult Starscream.
There's more to that than meets the eye.
Victors do not spurn opportunity.

Nerdicons, combine to form Omniscious!