My unwanted retirement

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

My unwanted retirement

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I know I said that on facebook I will be getting internet soon, sadly that's not that the case. So I have no choice but to retire from this RP. *sigh*

Texting is a pain, as for the library computers I don't get enough time to compose a good enough reply. As for my OC's Saberfang and Sonar, they will just have to fade from the board.

I've had a wonderful time on this board, you guys have been great and have some awesome and dysfunctional characters. Its sad that I will not be able to see them or my own characters evolve into their full potential.

This has been a blast and I will never forget any of you. Hopefully this isn't a permanent goodbye and I hope to see you guys again.

Night-Hunter.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

That's... really sad.

It has been fun, and we'll miss you and your characters. Even if you never get the chance to get back into the role play, I still hope we'll see you from time to time.

Until then, goodbye.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

This is a bit sudden and without warning. I guess none of our plans will come to light then... Great.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

*sniff sniff* ... HOW COOOOOUUUUUULLLLLLDDDDDDD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??!!!

ahkjhfkjshfejsdhfksjfsd!!! My purrfect plan has been wasted..I'll hope you'll come back SOON.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Sad to see you go Night-hunter but hope to see you around!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Awww....

I know i retired as well, but its still sad to see you leave as well.
Al i can say is to visit the forums every now and then. Maybe even post a little to let people know you are still kicking and screaming :P

Anyway, take care, and we'll see each other again in the future.

*hug*

(edit)

*pulls up a second wheelchair next to hers, and a glass of water for your fake teeth, next to mine on the table*
Come and join me my dear old friend, and lets tell each other old war stories over and over again, coz we cant remember telling them a day later. ;)
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This news saddens me greatly. :( So sorry to hear this, N-H. You will be missed. I was really looking forward to a solution with Saber, and learning more between her and Sonar. I wish you well, and hopefully I'll see you around the board or on FB. *big bear hug*

And I suppose this also puts Inferno and Waspinator back up for grabs. Anyone interested in them? :|
"Well, that's just prime!"