Diablo III

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nurann
Site Admin

Diablo III

Unread post by Nurann »

Who has, what class, what level, and how far are you?

Go.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Me has, collector's edition, can't play because my brother registered his damn account for the game.

Though I did play the beta version before. I was a demon hunter but ehh...forgotten the level..my chara was a noob.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Currently, I'm a level 60 monk in Act 2 Inferno. I also have a level 35 Wizard in Nightmare Act 2, and a level 13 Witch Doctor in Normal Act 1.

Battletag: Alak#1335
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

I haven't played in awhile, but I think im level 36 with my barbarian. Just beat Normal. Pretty fun.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

... Diablo 3 was only released a month ago. How did you manage to get to a total of level 108 between 3 characters already? Is it easy to level up in that game? Only one of my rl friends plays this game and he is currently spending a lot of time farming for the auction house.

Although this game looks interesting, I haven't gotten or tried it yet. At the rate I'm going, I'll reach retirement age before I get around to it. :(

After a few months without a 360 due to old one breaking, we got a new one so I finally started playing Mass Effect 3 a bit. Or I was, at least, until a month ago when I put down the controller and I just haven't picked it up again yet. I'm a terrible gamer..
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Eh.. I wouldn't call you a terrible gamer Phoenix, you're just a casual gamer. But heck, I haven't played many games lately either.. Redid Batman Arkham Asylum and earlier in the month played some Hyperspeed Grandoll and a demo for a game that's US release was cancelled (I can see why, it kinda sucked.) but that's about it.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

The week D3 came out was the week after school ended (and I had work off that week). Beat the game in 22 hours on Normal with Monk with 3 other players. Beat Nightmare solo in about 20 hours. Beat Hell with 3 others in about 15 hours since I started using AH to overgear. I'm still stuck on Inferno, and just as I found a viable build (LoH + IAS), patch 1.03 nerfs my character to the point where my already-average 17k unbuffed dps dips to a measly 13k dps. My buddy and I are just farming Butcher for now, seeing how much gold we can get with 5 stack valor, but my best items in AH may have to be sold for less gold now since IAS received a 50% nerf as of this morning (which I hate Blizzard for that). For those of you who haven't reached end game yet, here's the current ranking for Inferno viability:

Wizard
Demon Hunter
Witch Doctor
Monk
Barbarian

Since I didn't realize how sucky it'd be for melee characters in Inferno, I'm now spending less time with D3 and more time with other games like Battlefield 3 and Arkham City *highfives NK*.

***EDIT***

Oh, and as for progression, I'm actually on the lower end of my friends list. Most of them already have 3 or more level 60 characters. :cry:
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

*blink blink* Clearly we enjoy exploring the maps too much. Mike and I are still in act 1 Normal, both level 15. I play monk. Neither of us have been playing all that much, but done in 22 hours? Phew!

My tag is Nurannoniel#1304.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I just accepted your friend request. I sort of gave up on this game after patch 1.03 came out since my dps dropped from 25k to 17k. My attack speed dropped from 2.26 to 1.79 so I switched to a Life on Hit amulet to survive Inferno Act 2 and my dps dropped again to 13k since my previous amulet had 200+ dex and 100+ vit. I'll make a brand new character to play with Nuraan whenever she has the time. Hopefully, it'll reignite my enjoyment for this game because playing Act 2 Inferno as a Monk is like watching paint dry. Kill white mobs, die by elite mobs, die by same elite mobs, die by same elite mobs, kill said elite mobs, lose all your $$$ through repair costs, and repeat everything mentioned.