The New Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"GLOWSTICK-KUUUUNNNN~~~" a black and amber femme embraced Glowstick from the back and snuggled him. (Yup. TM Cece)

Cecaelia...her ex student. It was time to complete her task she was given. The white femme charged up an energy bolt from her right hand and fired at the octopus.

"WOAH!" she rolled to her side and pulled out her buster cannon, "You're going to regret this, steelball!

"Am I, traitor?
Scaleblade

Unread post by Scaleblade »

Don't worry, I'll make it like you never received damage Ma'am.

Scaleblade stiffened, warry of any contact. The mech seemed to have good intentions so the cobra relaxed slightly and let him work. As he did so, she couldn't help but examine the way he worked, intrigued by the use of his other arms.
Sorry for any inconvenience ma'am.

Scaleblade snapped out of watching the procedure and backed away from him slightly before examining her elbow joint up close. It all seemed to be in good order, perhaps in even better shape than before the fight started. She made to thank the bot, but was startled and perplexed by the new femme all but tackling him. As she watched those two and then the new scene before her unfold, Scaleblade couldn't help but feel a bit bewilderder. "Primus. Where am I." the femme mumbled dejectedly.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick blinked as he was hugged by Cecaelia, mostly since he didn't recognize her as her transmetal timeline existed after he did. While Cecaelia dodged the electric attack, Glowstick simply stood in the way, and surprisingly.. was unphased. The electricity colided with his body and was seen discharging over it, but didn't appear to damage the floating mech in the slightest.

He looked towards Starshadow and then Cecaelia holding up his arms Hey hey.. There's already been one brawl in here, no need for more! As for this place.. apparently from what I've been able to tell, part of the Nexus.. so any and all timelines collide with this place.. I guess in some way you could call it purgatory for some characters..as even the dead walk this plane of existence.
Scaleblade

Unread post by Scaleblade »

"Fabulous," Scaleblade deadpanned to herself. She quickly decided however that if she were to be stuck in a situation such as her current one, she wasn't going to put up with idiotic brawls, one right after the other. Scaleblade made for the lounge of the bar again, making sure to shoulder the new femme out of the way. The moody cobra retreated to a dark corner of the lounge, sitting alone, before signaling for the bartender to serve her.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Hey hey.. There's already been one brawl in here, no need for more! As for this place.. apparently from what I've been able to tell, part of the Nexus.. so any and all timelines collide with this place.. I guess in some way you could call it purgatory for some characters..as even the dead walk this plane of existence.
Starshadow just narrowed her optics at Glowstick, "the previous me...is from the past. Tentacle girl and I are from the present. If you interfere, you'll regret."

"Enough talk, let's settle this, just you and me kitty.." Cecaelia charged up her buster cannon, ready to blow the thundercat to bits.

Starshadow was more than happy to oblige when she cracked her knuckles and kneeled down on one knee before throwing another energy bolt. The octopusbot saw it coming and rolled to her side, firing the cannon with a large stream of amber laser. The catbot leaped to her side and lifted up a table, throwing it at her but the beam was quickly moved to Starshadow's position, blasting and burning the table before knocking her to a wall.

"UGH!" the transmetal panther growled. The battle was certainly getting ugly.