OCs' VA

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Ah, it sounded cute either way. :P Ah Stop motion.. I tried doing that when I was 10 with a Optimus Primal toy and my old Sony Camcorder.. This site brings way too many nostalgia trips sometimes.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Worpex reminded me of Dragonball's Vegeta. LOL!!! I laughed my butt off at the end. You two are such great siblings! Mine are the worst. My eldest brother acts like an idiot infront of me, my second brother physically abuses me. I envy you blackrose. :P

For the voice acting, I'm good at being a bored bot, maybe a bratty person. Not sure if I could do a hyperactive schoolgirl.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

That was awesome, Blackrosefencer. Nice stop motion! :D

Worpex did a good job with Manterror! OMG! Starshadow, you thought that too! :lol: I thought it souned like Vegeta too!

That makes Manterror even more of a badaft, crazy Predacon! :lol: That's so cool! 8)
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

NaitoKage wrote:Ah, it sounded cute either way. :P

Aww! Thanks, NK!! :-D
Ah Stop motion.. I tried doing that when I was 10 with a Optimus Primal toy and my old Sony Camcorder.. This site brings way too many nostalgia trips sometimes.
Yeah. Stop motion is a job only for the very very patient. We gave up on doing it the right way after like two frames. After that, we sort of fudged it.

I actually pulled it off a little bit better with the furby video I made in high school. These furbies come to the school and kill off band members. It was a lot of fun, but the stop motion was the hardest part. I entered it into a film festival held by my school, but, alas, I didn't win. The competitors were running the film festival and they....conveniently....couldn't get my video to work. So no one could vote on it because no one saw it. :-P
starshadow wrote:Worpex reminded me of Dragonball's Vegeta. LOL!!! I laughed my butt off at the end. You two are such great siblings! Mine are the worst. My eldest brother acts like an idiot infront of me, my second brother physically abuses me. I envy you blackrose. :P
Well, we're really all each other had growing up. There weren't many kids our age in our neighborhood who my mother would let us play with...so...it was either be really good friends or have absolutely no one to play with at all. So, we chose to learn to get along. It helps that we have similar interests and are pretty close in age as well. It also probably helps that I'm a bit of a tomboy. I'm a fencer and an archer, I like to watch sports and movies where stuff blows up, I'm a gamer and I like other things that generally disinterest girls.... :-P

Not to mention, if WorpeX tried to beat me up, I'd probably give him a pretty fair fight!I might even win! :wink:
una wrote:That was awesome, Blackrosefencer. Nice stop motion! :D

Worpex did a good job with Manterror! OMG! Starshadow, you thought that too! :lol: I thought it souned like Vegeta too!

That makes Manterror even more of a badaft, crazy Predacon! :lol: That's so cool! 8)
I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!! I'd like to experiment with the Maximal and Hybrid personalities yet. I think it'd be a lot of fun to put a voice to some of those lines and for others to hear the difference between the three personalities.

If anyone wants to help me with it; I'm willing to tackle the project as a joint effort for example artwork cuz I have no artistic talent whatsoever. And if anyone wants to do the lines for their character that would definitely be a lot of fun! Aside from Manterror I think Arachnitron also interacted with Icebreaker, Wintersong, Whitegrazer, Nemesis but not much, Optimus, Tarantulas, Glowstick, Blackarachnia, and Starshadow for a bit.

It might be a fun fan-project to attempt. We could decide on one person to handle the final project and record the lines and email the audio and artwork to that person. That person can put it all together and put it up on youtube for us all to enjoy!! It might be fun to do some other memorable scenes from the game to see them come to life! For instance, any of these scenes that were mentioned in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3837&p=42279#p42279
Last edited by Blackrosefencer on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Thanks for the comments everyone! I had to look up who Vegeta was, but I agree, I definitely sounded like him in this! I wasn't really able to pull off Manterrors voice exactly the way I imagined it, but I think I got pretty close!

Hope to see some more of you guys do some voice acting, this is kind of fun!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Artwork, so I guess you'd want a slide show of scenes with the vocals?
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

NaitoKage wrote:Artwork, so I guess you'd want a slide show of scenes with the vocals?
Well, it might be nice to have a visual to look at kind of like what you did with yours. Although if we could do a full out fan-created computer animated film with OCs and become famous for it that would be awesome! Could you imagine Gary Chalk watching our fan-made project and reading our fanfiction and RPG and saying: "That is too cool! Let's rally up the voice actors from the show and reboot the show with these new characters!!" I know....I know....what a dreamer I am!!

Anyway, I was just going to use the Maximal and Predacon insignias as a background, but I imagine it'd be more visually appealing with actual artwork.

But if it's just me playing around then I'd just use the insignias as a background and you'll all have to use your imagination or my stand-in Arachnitron toy will have to pull out some more stop motion moves! :wink:

Of course, if people were interested who hadn't interacted in the forum, we could just write a whole new script instead of doing something already written. That way, we could involve more characters!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well.. art wise.. I have drawn most the season 1 OC characters. They used to be used as avatars for the rpg list, signatures, or other things.. Only ones I haven't done is Arachnitron, Oynx, Feralnight, and have yet to finish Ironclaw since I kept disliking the pose and trying to make the character look as bulky as the player wanted looked weird..though a SD/Chibi version was done..

But more art can always be done up.