Transformers Cybertron Convention

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Transformers Cybertron Convention

Unread post by starshadow »

http://blog.dk.sg/2012/02/07/transforme ... pore-2012/

Have you guys heard about this? A TF CON HELD IN MAH SLAGGING COUNTRY!!! I wants....BUT I CAN'T!!! Because I'm probably going to China during the March holidays so I'm currently super sad and disappointed about this.

BUT, BUT! If you guys wanna go and have a short vacation there, good for yah! Sentosa has a place called the Universal Studios Singapore. It's a super awesome place, with super awesome food. I think there are 4 roller coasters there...Revenge of the Mummy, Flying Dragon (Shrek), Battle Star Galatica (my nightmare), and the awesome of the awesomest ride is the Transformers: The Ride. I highly recomend the TF Ride which has a new hot TF rookie called Evac (he sort of reminds me of Orcariner). But the queue for the TF ride is super long with lots of twists and turns. I remembered waiting for 3 hours for the ride and it was totally worth it. I saw some cybertronian runes for display, a rather large allspark fragment and Scorponok's tail while queueing.

After the ride, the exit will be at a shop full of TF Stuffs. I almost wanted to buy a Bumblebee mask and a shirt and a cup but my mom would kill me so I bought a LED decepticon crystal keychain that costs S$8.00, expensive but pretty. They also sell Autobot and Decepticon cushions and keychains, notebooks and bags. That place was paradise!

People, USS is one of the most awesome places in Singapore! Now I'll just have to contribute my part in my class to win $4000 for my school's 12 months competition so that I could enjoy Evac's horrible driving.

EVAC:

LED Keychain:

Scorponok's tail:

Bumblebee! :

Evac Statue: