Some holiday cheer for you all!

Have you got some cool BW links to tell us about? How about your own website? Let us know here!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Some holiday cheer for you all!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

The Pittsburgh Steelers franchise does this every year! So I thought I'd share with you xmas carols as sung by the members of the Pittsburgh Steelers (players, coaches and more!)! I'm sure after a while, if you're not a huge Steelers fanatic, it doesn't really mean much to you since you probably look at the guys and go, "Who are these people?" But I love it cuz I know all their names since I watch every game!

I know I'm the only one on here who is a Steelers maniac, so, here's some parts you can just skip right to. This is where you can find some of the players you probably are most familiar with.

At 4:06, you'll find the running backs and wide receivers singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"...(Hines Ward is #86)

At 5:32, you'll find the offensive line and Quarterbacks singing "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"...that's where Big Ben fans will find Big Ben Roethlisberger (#7...hes right out in front)!

And I highly recommend that if you don't watch the whole thing, at least fast forward to 6:16 to watch the Defensive Lineman sing "Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto." Definitely worth it for Steelers fans and non-Steelers fans alike!

You can tell that they're reading the words off of something (except for the Straight to the Ghetto one). :lol: And then don't forget to fast forward to 8:50-ish to watch the outtakes!

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio ... c2af67f449

And here's a few xmas song parodies and some non-traditional songs we might all enjoy!

And of course, the best xmas song ever:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Scaleblade

Unread post by Scaleblade »

You are not the only Steelers maniac here! My father was born and raised in Pittsburgh, so naturally my entire childhood was filled with watching games with him. They are still my favorite team. Thanks for the links!