Plushies

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Blaze, when you get a Primal pattern done, let me know what kind of things you are trading for or what the material cost would be. I concur with Worpex - if you make them, your clients are more than willing to donate to you for the work you put in to such amazing pieces of art!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Blaze Raptor

Unread post by Blaze Raptor »

Okay, I think I'm almost caught up to you guys. I got the Dinobot clones and Tigertron done. G1 Hound is almost done. I just need to do his helmet. I just need to let the people know. I hope they remembered. If I don't here from them, I guess the plushies will be up for grabs.

Looks like your turn's coming up next OOP once I figure out how to make Primal.

Oh, and I saw these the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL5rBzhs ... ideo_title and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhmfqt4aCFI I think that would be pretty neat. (Oo, the possibilities) Since some of you are so willing to donate supplies, I would love to try to add that to your plushie if you wanted something like that.

Pics:

Dinobot clones

Tigertron (Eh. He's cute but if I make another one, I want to work on his design some more.)

G1 Hound

Okay, I set the guy down before sewing on another part when I noticed this. As if he's saying, "Kiss my skid-plate" Rude little guy, huh? I don't think he can do that now since his head weighs him down.

That's better. Kind of. Looks like and alien without a helmet.

"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.