The Toy Thread

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The Toy Thread

Unread post by WorpeX »

I couldn't find a thread like this, so we need one. This thread is the place to show off your collection!

I'll start it off with mine. I have a humble little collection here which I have invested way too much time into posing each of the characters and organizing it. I kept all show characters on the top two rows with the larger ones on the top and the smaller ones in the second row. There are a few random characters scattered in between due to lack of space, but its mostly correct. The bottom two rows are the Maximals on the top and the Predicons on the bottom. With the exception of Injector who happens to be on the Maximal row cause I ran out of room on the bottom. XD

Most of them are pretty visible besides Lazorbeak who is hiding behind TM2 Iguanus. Points of interest: The awesome poses of Injector, Ramulus, Prowl, Ravage (er, tripedicus agent i guess hes actually called), Cicada (hard to see cause of the white here, but trust me, its awesome), and Buzz Saw (Who is actually missing the majority of his parts, but you can't tell cause of his awesome pose!).

I know this is missing two or three of the toys that were either broken or were extremely ugly... The two I can remember off the top of my head are Snarl (who is just absolutely hideous. Worst BW toy imo. >.<) and Noctorro (Whose spring loaded wings seemed to have broken and now refuse to cooperate and stay open!).
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Very sweet collection. I don't have any of mine since either I or my mom gave them all away. I remember owning:

- Season 1 Cheetor (gave to kid I babysat)
- Season 1 Optimus Primal (gave to neighbor who let the toy get run over by a car the next day)
- Transmetal Megatron (gave to kid I babysat)
- Silverbolt (gave to kid I babysat)
- Depth Charge (gave to kid I babysat)
- Rampage (gave to kid I babysat)

I only got toys on Christmas or on my birthday so my collections never grew much before I started to like something else.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Nice collection!

I never collected tf toys personally, so I only had/have a handful that were given to me for reasons I don't know.. BW wise I only have TM2 BA and TM2 Megs (dragon). Honestly I have no idea where they are, and likely they are just floating around my stuff in my old place. Which was in Europe.

Having said that, I do own a toy collection that I have stashed away in a couple of boxes in the basement, but those toys are not tfs and are waiting for me to have a daughter one day. :)
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

It would take way too much time to take pictures of all my toys. Just... trust me on this. *points to sig*

Plus about 60% of them are in boxes because I have no more shelf space for them.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Beastbot wrote:It would take way too much time to take pictures of all my toys. Just... trust me on this. *points to sig*

Plus about 60% of them are in boxes because I have no more shelf space for them.
Holy cow... assuming the average cost is $10, that's a lot of cash lol.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

As much as I love transformers and Beast Wars. I never got the toys, I didn't have enough patience to transform them, even with the Instructions.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
OriginalSafeguard

Unread post by OriginalSafeguard »

Well, I'm a new guy here, but I thought I would share: I have almost every BW figure out there, including Japanese Takara versions of several of them. I have a lot of them duplicated in MISB form for display as well. I used to have a huge TF collection, but I am selling or have sold about 90% of it. The only stuff I'm keeping is Beast Wars (including BotCon exclusive redecoes of BW moulds) and Macross/Robotech. Maybe I'll take a few pictures of my display to show you guys.
I wish I was as smart as I think I am.