Lord Death

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lord Death

Unread post by Alak »

As most of you know, my drawing tablet isn't compatible with my computer anymore. I miss drawing, so I decided to use my mouse at a computer lab at my university's library. Here's what I got:

Details and Description
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Ah, the Irony.. I was watching Souleater yesterday since Cheetara kept telling me to check it out.

Looks good, guess your seeing some of the power of the mouse?*L*
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I guess you could say I'm rediscovering it... but it's so feeble compared to the power of the magnetic pen!

*cries*

Anyway, hearing you watch Soul Eater makes me feel better. It's a great show and definitely surpassed my expectations. Also has some of the best music I've ever heard in an anime OST.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ah, yeah. TM Revolution. Look into Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny's soundtracks since they did most of those.. just.. probably avoid those animes. Destiny particularly, it was like 90% stock footage.

Soul eater isn't bad, though Blackstar and Death the kid annoy me (Well mostly just seeing guns fired with his pinkies causes my brain to practically have a aneurysm at how goofy that looks.) and Franken stein reminds me too much of myself.*LOL*
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

With Black Star I went through a Hate -> Love -> Hate -> Love phase as the anime went through. I really liked Kid since the beginning. I'm not as OCD as he is, but I did go through a phase in life where I was huge on balance and symmetry. The pinky thing probably took half of the season to grow on me. Also, if Stein reminds you of yourself, does this mean you like to dissect a lot of things lol?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I tend to do alot of taking apart and fixing machines.. and alot of self medical stuff and generally just some of his creepy mad scientist antics. "They're not going extinct before I've dissected them!" "You have such smooth skin.. do you want me to make it rough?" were probably some of my favorite lines so far.*L*