New years explosion!(Lots of images)

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

New years explosion!(Lots of images)

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Alrighty.. this is going to be a big one. So basically like.. everybody else who knew it was the year of the rabbit I decided to join in. Initially I was going to do a collage like image of characters.. I may still if I keep doing some.. and if these images are offensive then I'll gladly take them down but initially the sites I have posted them on I've gotten alot of positive feedback so I assume they can't be that bad..

Rough image:

First lineup:Mimic
Ah Mimic, showing off her camo ability.. to make herself look like she's in a bunnygirl outfit with massive ears replacing her usual pigtail tentacles. I may end up using this character for a few silly comics.

Second line up:Blackarachnia
Been a LONG time since I attempted to draw a canon character, and in BA's case I wanted to tinker with some lighting effects, particularly Umbra. What is Umbra? The darkest part of a shadow. It's highly noticeable in art that has gold colors in it. I tried using BA's images from the show, but the design was just too ugly.. ended up using some fan art to get a idea and inspiration for this one.

Third:StarShadow
She basically gave me the idea for doing this, and lets face it.. of ALL the people on this website her character is most likely to run around dressed like a hyper happy bunny. the design is a mixture of her various art. Outta the bunny costume would probably look something like this.. which I refer to as "GS Custom" as if Glowstick was ever going to customize someone.. they would glow all over.

Finally after all this, I was requested to draw up an image of Kie Kie again, but not in the sexy bunnygirl style. So I tried to go for a more..normal look I guess.

As for the question about the gallery.. I really don't have a answer. I guess probably wont for now, not until maybe doing a few more canon characters as generally that would probably be what people would want to see in there.