smart phones and this board?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

smart phones and this board?

Unread post by Phoenix »

Last night I was laying in bed, unable to sleep (not too uncommon with insomnia for me this pregnancy), when I decided to surf a little bit. Not wanting to leave the comfort of a warm bed and a cuddly husband, I got online on my blackberry and started surfing this board. To my surprise I noticed that one of the forums I vacant (the rant one) does not show up on my blackberry, on either the blackberry browser or the opera one, whereas I can surf and post just fine on the other forums of BWINT. It's not really a problem or anything, it just boggled my mind that certain forums do not appear on the index list on my phone.

Any clue what might be causing this?
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

No idea Sunny.
My Galaxy Tab works just fine, on these forums as far as i know.
Will try tomorrow.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

The Rants forum is set to hidden unless you're a member of the site.

The idea is to promote a degree of privacy for members to blow of a head of steam without revealing personal information or sparking potential conflicts if their rants happen to involve sensitive issues or other communities.

You can view the rants forum as long as you're logged in. If you log off, it'll vanish before your eyes! :shock:

Of course, by no means should you go posting personal info willy nilly even in there, it's just a little extra buffer for our members to let loose.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Oh thanks! I see now. Yeah for some reason my phone refuses to let me stay logged in on this board. Maybe it'll change in a week or two when I upgrade to droid.