Bumblebee is down! I repeat Bumblebee is down!

Have you got some cool BW links to tell us about? How about your own website? Let us know here!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Bumblebee is down! I repeat Bumblebee is down!

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Awww, Poor Bumblebee. :(
I demand cookies!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Ouch. >.< I winder who will be more pissed; GM for their car getting smashed, or Bay for that officer getting in the way and screwing up their shot?
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

Bee, noooo!!!

He must've learnt his bad driving practices from watching Ironhide and Ratchet tailgate Optimus.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Nurann wrote:Ouch. >.< I winder who will be more pissed; GM for their car getting smashed, or Bay for that officer getting in the way and screwing up their shot?

lol or the officer being mad for a movie car interfering with his attempt to get to the scene of the crime.
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Alak wrote:
Nurann wrote:Ouch. >.< I winder who will be more pissed; GM for their car getting smashed, or Bay for that officer getting in the way and screwing up their shot?

lol or the officer being mad for a movie car interfering with his attempt to get to the scene of the crime.
He was in the wrong actually, the street was closed off for filming, I mean imagine if there were people on the street instead of just cars, Police Car or not, he shouldn't have been there
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

So a police officer has to be delayed and take the long route to get to a crime scene just because of a Hollywood movie? :x The people in the street argument is null, because the Camaro hit the police vehicle, not the other way around. You don't see people drifting uncontrollably in the middle of the freakin' road (not to mention they have better maneuverability). If I were the victim (or friend/family of) involved in an accident, robbery, homicide, etc., then I honestly wouldn't care what the obstacles were just as long as the police arrived to help me on time. There's a reason why we give them sirens and the legal right to take off-limit paths and break the speed limit. If you're placing higher significance on a movie over someone's life, then you seriously need to rethink your priorities.

[/rant]