Aussie Members

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aussie Members

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Hey all, I have been relatively quiet on all fronts due to an overdose of shenanigans #pulls shamrock out of hair and kicks a leprechaun out the door# As always there have been plans and things bubbling away in my mind. One thing that is starting to form itself in my mind is the formulation of an Australian Transformers convention in the same vein as Botcon or Auto Assembly.

With that in mind, I'd like to know:

Who here is Australian?
Who would be willing/able to come to a convention being held somewhere in Sydney?
How much would you be willing to pay for a day?
Who would you like to see there as a guest? (On my list of contacts I have David Kaye, Garry Chalk and Scott McNiel but feel free to put other names as well)
What sort of events would you like to see? (Episodes, Movies, quizzes/trivia, competitions, panels, etc.)
Would you like to get limited edition figures with the convention? (e.g. Botcon)

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated :mrgreen:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

Hiya, I'm Aussie! I'm in Sydney and I would ABSOLUTELY come to a Transformers convention!! In fact, you'd have to chain me up to stop me from going (but even then, I reckon I'd find a way). Now, in answer to your questions...

How much would you be willing to pay for a day? Depends what's on, and what guests will be there (I'm a full-time student though, so the cheaper the better)
Who would you like to see there as a guest? David Kaye, Garry Chalk and/or Scott McNiel... anyone you can get!!
What sort of events would you like to see? Episodes, Movies, quizzes/trivia, competitions, panels, etc.
Would you like to get limited edition figures with the convention? That'd be neat, but I'm not so fussed as I don't collect the figures. I'd love a comic or something though

I think there's an Australian Transformer website around somewhere... OzFormers I think it's called? But you're probably already aware of that site. :)