Curse my imagination

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Curse my imagination

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I just finished watching Piranha 3D great movie, a lot of gore as well as.... a lot of exsposed private.... well you get the idea any way. My imagination is getting the better of me and i'm gonna write a thriller/horror story about mumant Dire wolves that have been living underground in Nevada. And because of the Nuke test sights and the radations in the ground in Nevada (its true i looked it up) The Dire wolves are larger and far more dangerous then they were thosands of years ago. I have to figure out how i'm going to set them lose and have them make there way to idk Bonney Lake, Buckley, Enumclaw. Oh and Seattle Zoo and Aquarium are also gonna be in it

Besides that little problem i just need to come up with a title and characters. Have any ideas?
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

A trick I learned with titles back in high school was to ignore them until you're at least half-way through your piece. By that point something in your brain will usually spit something useful out. Don't even worry about it for now ;)

As for characters, if you're rushed to get the idea out, just do the same thing. Use placeholder names/numbers until you get an idea, or heck, look at baby name sites to get something.

---

I figured that movie would have gore, but nudity? :/ What makes that sort of thing necessary in horror movies anyways, especially a "when-animals-attack!" horror movie? I just don't see the point.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

A trick I learned with titles back in high school was to ignore them until you're at least half-way through your piece. By that point something in your brain will usually spit something useful out. Don't even worry about it for now

As for characters, if you're rushed to get the idea out, just do the same thing. Use placeholder names/numbers until you get an idea, or heck, look at baby name sites to get something.

---

I figured that movie would have gore, but nudity? :/ What makes that sort of thing necessary in horror movies anyways, especially a "when-animals-attack!" horror movie? I just don't see the point.
It was a great movie with really kick a** death scenes in it. I don't see the point either. I could probably watch every horror i have and find at least two or three sex or nude scenes in it.

As for the title thing i know what your talking about it took my forever to come up with the title of my frist book. I came up with War of the Wolves but i had to change to Battle of Kiarows when i was getting it published. Thanks ^_^
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."