Who wants to work on a project with me?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ChrissMassEuss

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

Well first off if I do a movie. I'm not going to have an ending. Well I will have an ending all movies do. But What I mean is I won't have a finale type ending that will completely close off the series. Anyways....After the movie is done, if it goes well, comes out good, and people are willing (to be honest I have nothing better to do) we could try releasing a series of 20 minute episodes. Actually now that I think of it.

How many of you would rather instead of doing a movie, do a series of episodes on Beast Wars. I'd prefer to do a series because that would allow me (as a writer) to do more.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I think we should do a movie. That would be awesome.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

*Raises her hand.*

I'm in!!

I like the idea of episodes more than a movie, because, like you said, it allows us greater creative freedom. However I can't see why we can't do both. Might I humbly suggest that we start with a short series first; a movie is quite ambitious, so shorter episodes will allow us to get the hang of things first.

I can write, and/ or edit. I'm not sure how I'd go with voice acting, since 1) I've never tried it, so I probably suck, and 2) I've an Aussie accent which may be distracting if I can't mask it. Cynixbox on YouTube does (very rude- so be warned) parodies of G1 Transformers, and the voice he does of BW Megatron sounds extremely similar to David Kaye.