If there was a Beast Wars movie.....

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ChrissMassEuss

If there was a Beast Wars movie.....

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

If there was a Beast Wars movie being made. Who would you want to be the voice actors? And for the sake of fun and argument lets say you can't choose anybody who voice acted for Beast Wars, Transformers T.V. series or the Transformers Movies (that have been made), and they have to be alive. Here are mine.

(also when you pick somebody put what they are known for unless it's somebody really famous we all know, just so we know who you're talking about,)

(And if you want feel free to explain why)

MAXIMALS

Optimus: Morgan Freeman

Rhinox: Sean Connery. Because he has a scottish accent and I think a scottish Rhinox would be funny.

Cheetor: Jamie Fox (Back to the future)

Rattrap: Neil Patrick Harris

Dinobot: Samuel L. Jackson (Pulp Fiction, Snakes on a Plane) Because they are both crazy, and kind of intimidating

Silverbolt: Matt Damon

Tigatron: Tom Hanks

Airazor: Jessica Alba

PREDACONS

Megatron: James Woods (Voiced Hades from Disney's Hercules) He's voiced many villains over the years, or Michael Douglas.

Turantulus:

Terrorsaur: John Dimaggion (Voices Bender on Futurama)

Scorponok: John C Riley (Step Brothers, Taladega Nights, Boogie Nights)

Blackarachnia: Angelina Jolie

Waspinator: Bob Goldwaith (Voice Pain on Hercules) Because he's completely insane and a spazz

Quickstrike: Clint Eastwood. He's been in hundreds of western movies and I thought he was a perfect fit.

Inferno: Jack Black
shockwave

Unread post by shockwave »

Michael Emerson for Waspinator
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Johnny Depp HAS to play tarantulas! Or DinoBot (yes I know how crazy that sounds) Or Inferno!

Kathy Bates has to play Blackarachnia. (watch Stephen King's Misery and you'll...probably see why.)

I was actually thinking Keifer Sutherland as Megatron but now I'm not so sure...

As for Morgan Freeman, I think he'd better suited as Tigatron instead of Optimus but that's just me.

WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Oh how about Will Smith for Terrorsaur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6j9YxslB0 Watch the link and see what I mean. XD
I demand cookies!
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

XD who knew Will Smith liked Transformers. LOL
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Uh.. Airazor has always come off as a old woman type, and japan even thought she was fine to make as a male character. So.. Probably not Jessica Alba.. and Kathy Bates as femme fatal spider.. I think I just threw up in my mouth. I also think you mean Michael J fox from Back to the future.. Oddly would work fine for Cheetor.. or Johnny Yong Bosch.. though considering he did the voice of Bumblebee it's almost the same thing.

James woods does make a fine villian, but I'm not entirely sure he would work as Megatron either. Megatron doesn't Schmooze or go creepy crazy, he broods and conquers!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Interesting some of those I could really picture!
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

I have no idea for actors ... but I had a moment in that clip where Will Smith threw his thing down voicing Razorbeast ... literally threw my hands up and grinned.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I agree Sinead! Good ol' Will smith! lol