Vok reference in SGU **spoiler alert**

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Razor One
Site Admin

Vok reference in SGU **spoiler alert**

Unread post by Razor One »

WARNING WARNING WARNING

The following Post contains potential Spoilers for the Stargate: Universe episode "Faith"

If this episode has yet to air in your country and you wish not to be spoiled, LEAVE THIS THREAD AND NEVER RETURN.

Otherwise, carry on :)

Recently Stargate: Universe featured an episode containing a star system that was strongly hinted at being artificial.

On the only planet in that star system was a "Paradise" of a world rich in plant life but eerily devoid of animal life.

Oh, and there was a 2000 foot high monolith there in a valley that was strongly reminiscent of the flying island from Beast Wars. It started beaming an ominous blue signal into deep space after some of the crew had spent a few weeks camping on the planet.

I'll not give away the ending in deference to those people for whom the episode has yet to air, but all I can say is, whoever built the place seems to be a lot like the Vok... and like the Vok I don't think they like trespassers...

**slinks back into the shadows of Lurk**
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wow,never thought that they would reference the awesome alien race known as the Vok.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

LOL I missed most of the episode, but when I saw the picture of the monolith afterwards, that is EXACTLY what I thought too!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

ROTFL Okay, so I've missed half of today's episode and only just walked in on this... But first the Vok, now Tarantulas? Could it possible get any better than that? XD
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~