Long abscence, just dropping by again

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Pacerwolf

Long abscence, just dropping by again

Unread post by Pacerwolf »

I think i haven't been in here for about oh a year or so. I'm still not as much or as intensely involved in the BW fandom as i used to be. I'm more focused on Generation 1, TFA and even some entirely other fandoms these days. (Legion, TMNT, JL etc)
[i]"BW and Turtle Power."[/i]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Welcome back Pacer.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Well, hello!

Do you think you'll be around much?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Pacer!!! Hey! Welcome back! It's been great seeing some of the old members dropping by lately... Blazeraptor actually stopped in to comment on the Botcon thread recently, which was an equally nice surprise. Oh, jeez, who else has all dropped by recently... lol

Well, it's good to see you again! How have you been?
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hi, Pacer! It's good to see ya! ^^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Pacerwolf

Unread post by Pacerwolf »

It's been even longer since i was creatively active in the BW fandom as you know. I procrastrinated with two (now fused) BW stories a long time,I just couldn't finish them even after i set deadline after deadline for myself. I basically tried to force myself to write when i had no BW inspiration - and that usually doesn't work very well, does it? So it's on Hiatus again but I hope to finish it someday.

The forum is the part of BWI that i have seen the most of the past 2 years or so compared to the overall webpage. OOP and i have spoken now and again on messengers and i've sent the occasional comment to Sapph and Jagna on DA etc. I've been very active on DA the past two years by the way.

I'll drop by the forum more often again but i'll mostly post in the general section. I was wondering: are there any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans in here? I used to be then it faded a bit and it wasn't until i saw the 2003 toon and the 2007 CGI movie i got back into it again.
[i]"BW and Turtle Power."[/i]
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Ahh! Welcome back Pacer. I came back not to long ago too. The older members keep showing up! :lol:
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Lady Venom »

Hey Pacer, I'm an old TMNT fan. Have taken a break from it for a while though, I could always point you in the direction of nice boards!
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation