BWint: Invasion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

"I wonder if it's a Predacon, who is making all this-" Dark's thoughts were cut off.

"I know that it's not I who is causing the sounds, thought I be they believe it's me. I'm sure it's Rampage. He lives for moments like this!"

The creature remembered that Nurann was by herself. If something were to strike, logically it'd make sense to after her first...?

"Maybe I can find this mysterious visitor." Scampering off, with trying to make as little sound as possible.

...Easier said than done.

"Ouch. There's a door there!"
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

That said door slowly creaked open, and silhouetted by the rather brightish yellow backlight, a feline leaned against the door frame.

"...hello, have I missed something?" Jag asked in a nonchalantly confused manner.

((Not intruding, am I? :P ))
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(OOC: Certainly not intruding Jagna. But invading? Perhaps... Though, that would make you one sneaky double agent.

And understood Starath)

As Blazemane continued down the hallway with the group, he remembered that he hadn't seen a few members of the ship. Maybe their part of the ship's power had been cut off, because if it hadn't... an alarm would be pretty hard to miss. He contacted the first one he could think of.

"Hey Jagna? We've had a security breach. There's an intruder somewhere in the base. Please tell me you can hear this." he said on his com-link.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

"My internal computers let me know. I still can't get the ringing out of my ears!" the cat replied, scratching at the ear-shaped protrusions of her helmet with frenzied irritation.

She had only just got back from a very long patrol in the jungle, and took the Futurama inspired tube on the outside of the BWInt headquarters and shoomphed 4 decks up towards where all the activity was happening.

"What's your position, Blaze?" she began to ask into her com link...right before looking up to see she was stading right in front him. "Ah..." she continued with a slight twitch of her freckled cheeks, and, casually unleaning herself from the door frame continued, "Where to?"

((Don't ask about the "shoomphed". I am trying to stay away from my usual style of deadly-serious action novel writing :P ))
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Wait, so was Jagna coming out of the room who's door Darkshadow bumped into, or is she coming from outside, having been doing jungle patrol?

You really are a double agent, aren't you?))

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

(( >,> <,< >,> ^^))

The cat vampress was walked out of her room as she let out a sleepy yawn and walked around the corridoors.

Starshade was busy playing with her hoverbike around the whole level of the headquarters. "MAKE WAY!! STARSHADE'S IS ON THE LOOSE!!!" Starshade screamed with excitement.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar temporarily insane, runs into the room and starts firing his fully automatics every where laughing like Tarantulas as he does it.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Nurannoniel crept down the dark corridor to the security hub. When she reached the door, she entered her security passcode. The door hesitated for a moment before swishing open. The elf pointed her armed bow around the corner, scanning for intruders. This area was normally restricted to the command staff, but with the current intrusion she felt it was better to be safe with her weapon ready. She slid in to the room and scanned it carefully. Once sure it was empty, Nurann closed and locked the door behind her.

Emergency lights were flickering, but the command consoles were otherwise intact and fully powered. Activating the cameras, Nurannoniel facepalmed.

Certain comm. systems seemed to be working fine, while other channels were completely offline. Some crew members were crashing into eachother in the dark; others were taking advantage of the downed security systems to go wild, riding motorbikes and firing weapons everywhere. The elf-medic made a mental note to have a word with the berserkers when this was over...

It was going to be a long day.

(OOC: acknowledged, Starath. :wink: )
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshade moved her bike to the walls driving sideways, avoiding Sonar's attacks. "MOVE IT!!!"
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

There was a loud bang and a flash behind the group as Silver rematerialized behind Blazemane. Shocked, Blaze inquired "What was that?"

"Didn't you notice I was missing?!" he responded.

The group shook their heads he said "Temporal plot related displacement required me to go off and take care of some giant fighting robots. you'd think people would notice the quiet in my absence." He added with a lopsided grin.

Looking around he said "Righto. We've finally made it to engineering. Good work crew."

As he was about to issue orders to the various BWinters, he noticed an exposed panel with spliced wires hanging from under one of the security consoles. With sudden dread he yelled "It's a trap!" but he was too late as the doors slid shut behind them.

Reaching up, he pulled out two wingblades and took a defensive stance. Each of the remaining group did the same and they formed a defensive circle.

After a few tense moments, Silver said "Maybe its..." before a dozen black robed figures emerged from their hiding places and leapt towards them.

With a roar, they entered the fray.
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that this thread is being continued in the RP forums now! So don't get too confused by the funny re-direct ;)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

One had lunged straight for Blazemane, but his handguns were out in a flash, and their ammunition halted the assailant in his tracks. He faltered backwards as a storm of bullets was unleashed on him.

Blazemane wasn't normally wasteful, but this thing just wouldn't fall. So he aimed both of his guns directly at the target's head, and it finally fell. Then Blaze's guns clicked.

Ejecting his magazines to let them fall to the floor, Blaze reached for two fresh ones. Meanwhile, he deployed the miniguns concealed in his beast mode forelegs, and rolled them around to position them on his shoulders, facing forwards.

But as all of this was happening, the intruder he had wrecked was... reforming itself. Disjointed metal was nearly collapsing back in on itself- small pieces welding and clasping back into each other with sparks and menacing mechanical noises.

Before long, the attacker stood back on it's feet, looking like tinfoil that had already been used, but was more than prepared to be used again. This was not good.

"I thought we only had one intruder!" Blazemane shouted over the noise of the battle around him. He aimed his left minigun off to the side to batter another attacker who was running on the other side of the room.

They all looked strangely similar... almost identical.

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Whilst Blazemane let off his barrage, Silver used a powerful flap of his wings to charge into a trio of assailants. Using controlled reflexes, he angled one of the wings to send him into an aerodynamic spin. With both wingblades outstretched, he sliced through the group with ease. Much to his dismay, he too noticed the figures starting to reform themselves. Seeing this, he armed the warheads at the end of the wingblades and drove them into the moving, amorphous blobs on the ground.

Repositioning his wings, he used the shockwave to propel back into the centre of the group who were all engaged in combat with a number of the shadowy figures.

Seeing the fruitlessness of their attempts Silver cried out "Fall back! We can't stop these things here." Still keeping up their guard, the team slowly retreated out of the room. Once they were clear, Blazemane fired another volley to bring down the doorway and trap the enemy within.

"Armoury." was all Silver said and the group headed out again.
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...