The Broken Alliance

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

The Broken Alliance

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Dark thunderclouds, pregnant with rain filled the sky, a single vulture swooped down from the sky. Its naked, red head lowered, its gnarled talons extended as it landed on the ground looking for scrap.

Rain started to fall as the vulture looked as its warped reflection in rusted, gold elf armor. Moving up toward the upper body, it started to peck at the bloodied cloth with its sharp, curved beak hoping to find some scraps. but the skeleton of the elf had been picked clean.

Crooning with distaste, the vulture moved along, hopping over bones that were protruding out of the ground. The gaint bird stopped when he reached a pair of wolf bones, one of the larger bones had an old arrow broken at middle sticking out of its rib cage.

Noticing the size of the wolf bones, the vulture realized that the bones once had been a Dire wolf. The vulture looked at the Dire wolf bones then at the smaller wolf, turning his head, he looked over his should to where the elf lay.

His beady black eyes widened, he bend his legs slightly, opened his wings and jumped into air. The gaint bird let out a shriek at what laid before him. Bones littered the ground below him, not a only a few bones, but bones as far as his sharp gaze could see.

Dire wolf along with normal wolf bones as well as elf bones lay together, feet some inches apart from the other.

The vulture flapped his wings harder and left the bones in peace, so many bones in one place coild only mean one thing; a battle had once taken place here.

The age old alliance between the wolves of Jenuwe and the elves of Rhoda has been broken, thanks to the Dire wolves of Kendo.

A little some thing i came up with during class tonight.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."