BW: Black Rose chapter 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

BW: Black Rose chapter 2

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow had been wandering around in the forest for days and no exciting occasion was announced. The feline then looked up and saw something burning in the blue sky and used her farsight ability to look closer to the burning object. A ship? she thought with a smirk on her face.

"Starshadow to Starshade, I've spotted a ship at co ordinates 1-0-7. I'm going there to look for any survivors."

"Becareful sister, there is no telling that the maximals and the predacons were aware about this. If there are no survivors, bring all of the useful spare parts or whatever they have in there, I'll send Venom to assist you. Starshade out."

Starshadow transformed into beast mode and headed to the direction where the ship was landing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later, the demon panther reached to the area and transformed into robot mode. Then, the entrance to the aircraft opened. Starshadow backed off and waited patiently for the survivors to show themselves. To her surprise, the leader of the unknown crew was her warden back on Colony Omicron. The warden has a beast mode of a gray dire wolf while the rest were gray forest wolves.
"Where are we...?" the leader asked.

"Sir, this planet is known as Earth." one of the officers replied.

"Well, we've come to the right planet!!"

The dire wolf noticed Starshadow and walked towards her. He just looked at her from her legs to her face and grabbed her wrist.

"Nightstar...It's so good to see you..." he smirked.

"Warden Vanguard, my very first jailor." Starshadow smirked.

"Glad I was your first." Vanguard grinned as he tightened his grip. "You are under arrest."

The demon panther growled and bit Vanguard's hand, making him releasing his grip on her and transformed into beast mode and took off deeper in the forest. Before she could make a runaway, her hind leg was caught by one of the officer's lasso, so as her neck, her muzzle and her right paw. Starshadow struggled in order to free herself. One of the bots who was holding one of the lasso that was bound to the feline's left hind leg pulled it, causing the demon panther to fall on the ground.

"NOW MOVE!!" Vanguard snarled at Starshadow. The feline growled with hatred and walked inside the ship. The tallest officer led her to her brig and chained her.

"Hope you'll stop running away for now.." he said and left. Starshadow sighed and noticed there was a dark prison just infront of her. Inside was pitch black so she couldn not really see who was occupying it but she saw a pair of crimson red optics was glowing in the dark. Those optics fixed its gaze on her, giving Starshadow an uneasy feeling, a feeling of being haunted by someone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was night time, Starshadow was sleeping soundly until an alarm sounded.

"WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" she let out a low growl.

"You can sleep here forever if you want to..." an alluring voice spoke.

"Who the slag are-" Starshadow sat up and turned to the entrance of the brig and was cut off as she saw a vampire bat mach leaning his shoulder on the bars, looking at his claws. Starshadow's eyes widened as the bot standing infront of her was so alluring. He was muscular, and had very nice features. "How did you get out?" she asked.

"Why, it's a secret!! I'm sure you want to get out of this prison, do you?"

"SLAG YES!! LET ME OUT!!"

The bat thought for a moment and smirked.

"Alright but on one condition."

"What?

"Be my slave for eternity."

"You're insane!!"

"Oh that's fine with me because I could simply leave you here to rot."

Starshadow was thinking for a few seconds and sighed.

"Alright...I will..."

The vampire bat used his claws to pick the lock and managed to open the brig.
"Let's go before those slaggers find us." and with that, the bots ran out of the cyber jail. Two guards caught them escaping and pulled out their spears. Starshadow and the bat looked at each other with a smirk.
"Care to dance with me?" the bat asked.

"How can I refuse?" Starshadow grinned evily. The bat took her hand and placed another hand on her back and started to tango with her. The guards just looked at them with confusion. As the dancing bots got closer to them, they did a roundhouse kick at the same time in the guards face, knocking them into stasis lock.

"Have enough yet?" Starshadow smirked.

"Almost." the bat replied. Both of the bots made an entrance of their own and ran out of the ship. Starshadow transformed to beast mode and ran in a different direction, trying to escape but was caught by the scruff of her neck.

"Leaving so soon, my pet?" the vampire smirked and put a powerbond leash around her neck.

"Slag....." Starshadow groaned.

"Remember this, you can't turn back once you gave yourself to me in order to get out of that prison because now you belong to me, is that clear?" he growled.

"Yes, my lord..." Starshadow sighed with her ears drooped.

The mach dropped her and led her to his new lair.