BW: Black Rose chapter 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

BW: Black Rose chapter 1

Unread post by starshadow »

A large ship with color schemes of black red and silver crashed landed in a jungle. The Maximals and the Predacons just started a fight.
"BIGBOT!! A SHIP!!" Cheetor shouted as he noticed the fallen aircraft while firing at the other faction with his gun. Then, he saw a mark on it.
Wow...one wicked branded ship. he thought.
"FETCH THE SURVIVORS WITH SILVERBOLT!!!" Optimus was taking cover.
As the cheetah and the fuzor tried to get into the entrance of the aircraft, they rammed onto the shield without knowing that it was already activated.

-Scanning lifeforms-
A cyan colored far range scanning ray appeared on top of the ship and the shields were deactivated.
Three fuzors came out. The first one was a transmetal black panther with bat wings and a glowing pink demon tail. Second was similar to the first except it has white dove wings and a normal tail. Third was a large transmetal python/spitting cobra fuzor with the colour schemes of green, black, red and yellow.

"HURRY!! BRING THE SURVIVORS BACK TO BASE!!" the Maximal leader ordered.
"This way!!" Silverbolt flew in mid air but the three bots would not move.
"Please follow us!! Or else the predacons will turn you into one of them!!" he tried to persuade them on moving their legs or tail. Then, the bird dog noticed the insignia imprinted on them.
"OPTIMUS!!! THEY ARE PREDACONS!!!" Silverbolt exclaimed. All of a sudden, he was shot by a plasma beam from the first feline.
"STARSHADOW TERRORIZE!!"
"STARSHADE TERRORIZE!!"
"VENOM TERRORIZE!!"
As the three bots transformed into their robot modes, they started firing at the Maximals and Predacons. Unknowingly, they had strong firepower. The snake activated their ship's defence system. All of the turrets and the ship's weaponry fired at the two fighting factions.
"EVERYONE RETREAT!!!" the leaders and their crew fled as the area was raining missles and laser. As for the three bots, the demon feline roared with fury.

A megacycle later, the Maximals were discussing about the new warriors, so as the Predacons.
"But why would they attack their own faction?" Blackarachnia asked.
"That is the question. Why...?" Rhinox was thinking.
"Well, whoever the newcomers are, they're consider a bigger threat than the preds." Depthcharge said. There was a long pause in the room.
"Depthcharge could you observe the three new predacons?" Optimus asked the raybot.
"Sorry, I'm too busy with my buisness."
"That's an order..."
"Yes sir..." Depthcharge transformed into flight mode and took off.

It was night time in the forest, Depthcharge had been observing the ship for a megacycle and no one showed up yet. Then, a blade of a glowing sword was resting across his neck.
"Hey big guy." A feminine voice was heard. The manta bot slightly turned his head behind and noticed the same demon panther. "Miss me?" she asked. Depthcharge grabbed the feline by the wrist and threw her away from him with the fembot landing on her feet.
"Who are you?" Depthcharge asked as he narrowed his blood red optics. The female just laughed.
"Your worst nightmare of course." she smirked. Depthcharge pulled out his shark-like gun and fired at the cat but the feline just dodge the shots easily with her laughing evily.
"I know your moves Depthcharge. I've seen your skills back on Colony Omicron." The fembot charged herself towards the raybot and kicked his gun away from his hand.
"Do I know you?" he asked.
"I know how easily you forget which criminals you nabbed before, but I didn't think you forget a girl who was staying in X's cell that day!!" the demon panther replied. Depthcharge had afew flashbacks about a female assassin who previously stayed in Rampage's cell and was shocked to see her infront of him.
"General Shadow Vamp of the late Decepticon army of Zira?! Nightstar, is that you?!"
"It's Starshadow now, Depthcharge. Thanks to you and Warden Vanguard..."
"You looked different, but clearly saw you were murdered by X!!"
"No..I wasn't..." Starshadow narrowed her optics. "I used a hollogram and asked X to play an act just to fake my death.."
"So...you followed me here just to get revenge..."
"Of course...How could I forgive you when you turned me into a monster, a host for an alien, a demon. I'm as good as an outcast...."
"You have to pay for your crimes, Nightstar."
"YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CHANGE MYSELF. AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS MY FAMILY. BUT YOU DEPTHCHARGE, YOU TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME... YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I OWNED!!"

Then, the two bots had a battle with their mech fluid forming large puddles. Starshadow was panting, so as Depthcharge. The feline then gave the ray a real powerful kick on the head, making him going into stasis lock.
"So much for leaving him behind..." she dragged the unconcious Maximal back to the Ark, leaving him at the entrance.
I couldn't bring myself to kill you because I still love you. But one day, my love for you will vanish...I hope. Starshadow thought with a growl and left with her hands, mouth and legs coated with Depthcharge's and her mech fluid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

uhhh how was it? Did i do it good?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Edited it...