Wassup?

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Emo Snail

Unread post by Emo Snail »

Hehehe, I'm a lot more social offline, mainly because I can't not talk to people. X3 Although online I can be a lot more expressive, and my vocabulary increases, which is weird. Maybe it's 'cause when I speak I can't speak with big words? I dunno.
Dal certainly seems to be persuasive and a bit of an instigator, no? Wink Just kidding, Dal!
I trust Apple's opinion, and she said this place was fun, soooooo, she is persuasive. 8D Although I generally don't need to be persuaded that much. I can be pushover-esque...subconsciously? Yeah. That's the word, I think.
I wonder if I can get any more of our group to join. >3
I'd totally help you, dude, and I wouldn't be surprised. :D Kufufufu. I like Mukuro's laugh. D'ya think Kei would like to?

Yes. o-o These penguins and waffles sound like they should probably not be provoked, and I'll try my best to - er - follow that rule. 8D
Do you have a favorite season?
Hmm. I don't think I do, actually. XD I like, never have a favorite season of anything, which is weird, because others do. I just nitpick at episodes and certain scenes in episodes.

I'm going to bring in an OC I'm working on. Her name's Pinbox, and she's got some kinks I'm trying to smooth out (I think she'll splash in through a stasis pod...?), but she should be posted soon!

Oh! And if it's okay to ask, can I be told if anyone's familiar with NaNoWriMo and is planning to participate in it? 8D
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
--
Avatar: Hiruma, from "Eyeshield 21"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I've heard of NaNoWriMo, though I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

The idea of writing a book in one month is just... ominous. I have a Beast Wars fan fiction series which I started in May of 2007 and still haven't finished.

I have an idea for a book if I were to enter, but it seems so daunting. Are you going into it?
I like, never have a favorite season of anything, which is weird, because others do. I just nitpick at episodes and certain scenes in episodes.
That makes a lot of sense. What are your favorite episodes then?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Although online I can be a lot more expressive, and my vocabulary increases, which is weird.
Same here! I think it's because I have more time to think and pick my words before I type them than I do as a quicker response in person.
I trust Apple's opinion, and she said this place was fun, soooooo, she is persuasive. 8D Although I generally don't need to be persuaded that much. I can be pushover-esque...subconsciously? Yeah. That's the word, I think.
Hm. If you say so. :wink: Just kidding. I'm a pretty big pushover myself. A little too much, actually. People walk all over me; I'm just like stairs. :lol:
I think they have their own source. But it probably wouldn't hurt to check your fridge's inventory. Or invest in a padlock. Or 10.
:lol: Thanks, Blazemane. I wonder if I can just strike a deal with Tarantulas and make him guard my freezer. He gets a meal every time a penguin comes by and my waffles remain secure. It's a win-win situation! :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Emo Snail

Unread post by Emo Snail »

A favorite episode? Weeeeell, I don't have one in particular, but one scene that sticks out in my mind at the moment is where Cheetor's having the dream about him changing into his TM2 form? If that's a suitable answer...

And yes, I'm definitely going to participate in NaNoWriMo. I succeeded last year, so I should try this year to see if I can reach an even higher word count! :3 I have an idea for my story already.
People walk all over me; I'm just like stairs.
Yikes. XD I'll be careful not to accidentally use the stairs, then. Also, yeah, that's probably the reason my vocabulary seems better online. Out...line... my mouth moves before my brain does, really.

(Oh gosh, I forgot to say, I'm not very politically correct. I'll try to be, though...)

I also posted Pinbox. I have a faint idea of when to introduce her and how, but it's not quite solid. Tell me what you think first?
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
--
Avatar: Hiruma, from "Eyeshield 21"