Hi Everyone! ^_^

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ladyofthedrgns

Hi Everyone! ^_^

Unread post by ladyofthedrgns »

Hi! :D

My name is Salena, but most on other forums know me as Lady, Dragon, or Drags. Dalgoroth introduced me here to this forum. I thought i would check it out and test the waters here.

I've found very few places online i truely enjoyed RPing in that were not umber strict on their charactor rules. I've been RPing online now for 8 years. So I'm familiar with a few fandoms from fantasy midevil RPs, X-men, and a small Escaflowne group i was apart of 7 years ago. If your curious about my favorite Transformers verse, i'm a big fan of G1, Movie Verse, BW, and a little TF:A.

I did add one of my many Transformer OCs to the Char Bio list. I hope you all really enjoy her. i was unsure just how well little Auracite would be excepted.

I've also done a few short stories on Fanfic.Net. One still uncomplete and strubbling with at the moment, Small Packages. Wking on a few other story ideas that are in the works.
Last edited by ladyofthedrgns on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

Hi Dragon! :D

:waves:

heehee! :D
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi There :D *Insert usual welcome and warning that mentions something about penguins*
I demand cookies!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Hi Lady Dragon, and welcome to BWInt! We do have a sticky for ff.net listings off in the console, so if you feel like sharing any of your work, feel free to add your sn to the listings :)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Lady Dragon, nice to meet you. You like G1? Nice! I like G1 as much as Beast Wars.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Hello Dragon!The name's Wonko The Sane...I'm not an RPer,but that doesn't stop me from this lovely Fandom.

Welcome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Welcome to BWINT!

Have fun!
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Welcome ladyofthedrgns! I haven't seen many penguins yet but I'm new here. :)
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
Emo Snail

Unread post by Emo Snail »

Hiiiiya, Drags! X3 I'd hug you, but I have pink eye at the moment. (LTMQ, I totally didn't list my fave universes. XD)
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Heeey LD!

Darkshadow here, ahem, *clears throat* I'm the local Predacon pest and all around prankster, as well as a Rampage, Tarantulas, 'Strike & DC fan girl! :D

Glad ya joined the board.

Nice to meet yah, hope we talk some more. :)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hello, Dragon! Welcome to Beast Wars International!

Many thanks to Dal for dragging you over. :wink:
I did add one of my many Transformer OCs to the Char Bio list. I hope you all really enjoy her. i was unsure just how well little Auracite would be excepted.
I reviewed Auracite (nice name!), Dragon, and I think she rocks. I love how small she is! She's lucky she's on the Maximal's side because she won't get pushed around or stepped on like she would if she was a Predacon. :lol: I also find her beast mode interesting and unique. Thankfully the Maximals' base bridges a waterfall, eh? :wink: The only thing I suggest is working a little more detail with her bio. Since the Axalon has already landed and its occupants have been out and about, would she be a stowaway or in a stasis pod? If she was in a pod, which would have been deployed in Earth's orbit, maybe she has fallen and "hatched," so to speak. It's nice to see she has a lot of courage as well. :D Other than that, I think she's great!
I'd hug you, but I have pink eye at the moment.
That's terrible, Emo Snail! I had that for the first time in many years last year, the weekend right before I was going on vacation to Canada! It was horrible. Luckily, I had some left over prescription eye drops to help it and I was so thankful that it was all gone the day before my flight. I brought the drops along just incase, though. :lol:
Darkshadow here, ahem, *clears throat* I'm the local Predacon pest and all around prankster, as well as a Rampage, Tarantulas, 'Strike & DC fan girl!
Oh yeah? Well, I'm the... local Maximal... um... monkey, and all around keeping punks like you, DS, in line Moderator. :lol: Pretty sad, huh? Nah. I'm harmless. I'm all hugs, and a Primal fan. :roll:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hello, ladyofthedrgns. Welcome to Beast Wars International.

The warning was hinted at, but if you want to see it in all of it's hor-... er... glory, here it is:

Bwint contains nuts, penguins, and flying frozen waffles. Penguins throw those waffles. They are malicious and hard to find.

Do you have a favorite character or season in Beast Wars?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
ladyofthedrgns

Unread post by ladyofthedrgns »

Hi again!

I want to apologize about the rather sloppy Bio. I was still in the mix of working on it for the Fan Fic RP group. Auracite was originaly an ordinary fantailed goldfish one of their OCs baught at a Pet Store. Don't ask how she got there because even she doesn't quit remember how.

I got a few Favorite chars, i would have to say Black Aracnia is one and Dinobot. Dinobot mostly for the fact that he never gave up no matter how many times his plans failed badly. Black Aracnia for the way she could always bend Cheetor to her will. XD

OH! I do got one little critter that tends to follow me where ever i got. Dream's very familiar with them.

-Points to the cute looking furball with big blue eyes- Never feed it sugery stuff or get it wet. I will not be held responcible for what happens if someone does. ^_^
Emo Snail

Unread post by Emo Snail »

Eye drops have saved my eyes from being scratched to death, and my sanity from being lost. I'm very grateful for them. XD Glad it cleared up before your flight. :3

My gosh you're all nice :D

...Keep it away from me, Drags! I will get Fuzzy, if need be.
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
--
Avatar: Hiruma, from "Eyeshield 21"
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I want to apologize about the rather sloppy Bio. I was still in the mix of working on it for the Fan Fic RP group. Auracite was originaly an ordinary fantailed goldfish one of their OCs baught at a Pet Store. Don't ask how she got there because even she doesn't quit remember how.
:lol: No problem, Dragon.
Never feed it sugery stuff or get it wet. I will not be held responcible for what happens if someone does.
Is it a Gremlin? Don't feed it after midnight! :twisted: :wink:
Eye drops have saved my eyes from being scratched to death, and my sanity from being lost. I'm very grateful for them. XD Glad it cleared up before your flight.
:lol: Glad to hear it, Emo Snail. Those drops are little tiny miracles when it comes to that nasty pink eye. And thank you.
"Well, that's just prime!"