"Beast Wars: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

"Y'know," he said to her, tilting his head ever so slightly, "I can't fight you if you're all the way up there. Do you want to come down?"
Valkyrie smirked.
Was this Predacon for real? Surely he wouldn't expect her to land and take him on, while being grounded.
He looked far more able to hold his own on the ground in beastmode then she could. Her beastmode is better equipped for air to air or air to ground combat.
"Alright.... I'll come down..."

And with that said, she dived downwards and attacked Steelclaw's head with her sharp talons.

This won't be a battle where either of them would end up being damaged to severely.
In beastmode she had no chance to take this Predacon down, so all she could do is to keep his attention onto her, and keep him occupied long enough for the battle to be won, and force them to retreat.

---------------
"You waitin' for somebody ta throw ya a ball of yarn or what?"
Venatrix smiled somewhat.
So her opponent for today's battle is a mouse?
She must admit, she was hoping to dance with Dinobot. It would've been challenging. It would've been preferred.
No such luck.
But to underestimate the rodent would be a mistake that could cost her dearly, so she imagined herself facing a warrior with a reputation like her own.

The black panther bared her teeth as she returned the rat's defiant grin with one of her own.
But instead of talking back, which would've been a gigantic waste of time, she attacked by pouncing at the rat with her claws aiming for the rat's body.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"My father was a crazed pred, my mother was a skilled and the sweetest maximal medic."
Saber's could help but soften her gaze on Starshadow, she was as much an outcast as she was.
"Are going to stand there and get yourself killed?"
Saber just smirked for being a halfbreed Starshadow was pretty spirited, her ready sharp claws were still ready to fight.
"I'll tell you i'll go easy on you, if you can make it look convincing." Saber said quietly.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

With a low growl, he snapped forward again, his main focus tearing those wings up wih his teeth. He reached his sharp claws forward as well, attempting to latch onto her legs before her talons got his wings.
Skyfire saw Terrorsaur coming at her and quickly resorted to dogding again. She didn't know if she could take Terrorsaur head on, but for now she knew she had to avoid getting her wings clipped, because she knew if would spell doom for her. She thought that maybe she got him frustrated enough, then maybe he would make a mistake. "Missed me again" she taunted the Predacon flyer, even though she had a sinking feeling that she was digging her own grave by doing so.
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Steelclaw was amazed by the speed with which the eagle dove. Before he even really had a chance to to react, her talons had dug into his head. Steelclaw swiped a paw at her, attempting to bat her out of the air.

He knew she wouldn't stay directly in his range for too long- he had to be stronger than her. He felt just a small trickle of blood from the talon scratch trickle along his face, and he looked at it derisively.

The two of them were not going to get very much decided. But Steelclaw had read up on history of the Great War, and knew how much of a problem the Decepticon Soundwave's tape birds had been- swooping in on targets much larger than themselves and letting other Decepticons blindside the quarry in the ensuing confusion.

He knew he was a pawn compared to the other Predacons when everyone was stuck in beast mode- so he hoped he could distract the annoying bird from his more formidable allies long enough for the Megatron to attain victory and get the energon.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

Skyfire saw Terrorsaur coming at her and quickly resorted to dogding again. She didn't know if she could take Terrorsaur head on, but for now she knew she had to avoid getting her wings clipped, because she knew if would spell doom for her. She thought that maybe she got him frustrated enough, then maybe he would make a mistake. "Missed me again" she taunted the Predacon flyer,
So the young Maximal dodged again and Terrorsaur let out a brief screech of frustration.

"Quit moving, Maximal!!" he yelled and leaped forward with a flap, aiming to tackle her. Once he had her pinned, he'd go for her neck. See how she'd dodge that!
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Looking I'm starting to get to him She thought and then quickly got out of the way again and then decided to insult him some more. "What's a matter? Are you too old to keep up with me?" If I can get just get him frutrasted enough, I might just be able to get an opening she thought.
I demand cookies!
Dalgaroth

Terrorsaur certainly was frustrated, but mostly because he was still sure he could win if he transformed. Once again, he was tempted and once again he had to fight back that natural Cybertronian instinct to take to robot mode in a fight. It was difficult, but, again, he managed. The crystals seemed to hum with their energy and he did not want to have said energy unleashed upon himself.

He paused a moment at her words, snapping his mouth shut to answer.

"Of course not!" he answered with a snide grin, recognizing her strategy. He kept out of reach, just in case she did try something, as unlikely as it seemed. "But maybe you're too young to slow down enough to throw a proper punch."

He faked a dramatic gasp, "Is the little Maximal afraid? Of me?"

While he spoke he did not lose focus. He wasn't the smartest, but he wasn't entirely stupid.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Why should I trust you...?" Starshadow said darkly, narrowing her scarlet eyes.
Sparks were coming out of her head again, growling in pain.
"YOU MAXIMALS TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!! MY ONLY FAMILY!! MY PREVIOUS COMRADES!! AND NOW THEY TREATED ME LIKE AN ABUSING TOY OR AN ANIMAL, THREW ME INTO A PRISON WITH A MONSTER, MAKE ME LIVED IN A LIFE OF FEAR WITH DAMAGED COMPONENTS!! NOW I BECAME A CRAZED VAMPIRIC BEAST ALL BECAUSE OF THE MAXIMALS!!" she shouted at Saber with an angry gaze.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: No, Dal, it wasn't too short. I just didn't want to go a long way with OP without letting you post something for Megs despite what happens in the show. You're doing great! In fact, everyone is doing great! You guys rock. 8) ))

Optimus Primal stood there watching Megatron squirm. It seemed as though he was pretty much stuck in that rocky wall and couldn't get free. "Surrender, Megatron!" he called out. "You're trapped!" In the background, Optimus could hear voices and fighting from the rest of his team against Megatron's. He hoped this was the end of the battle; that if Megatron couldn't get free, then he'd have no choice but to hand victory over to the Maximals. However, the Maximal leader was about to learn just how desperate and determined this Predacon was, and who he was really up against when Megatron was forced into a corner.

Not one for talkin', eh? Rattrap gulped at Venatrix's toothy grin. I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! he repeated in his mind just before the black panther pounced. As soon as he saw her leap with her claws extended, the rat jumped as high as he could, feeling the air from her attack graze his fur. Too close! Rattrap managed to land on the back of her shoulders. "My turn!" he said, and he grabbed her ears with his front paws and pulled back hard on them.
"Well, that's just prime!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

"Of course not!" he answered with a snide grin, recognizing her strategy. He kept out of reach, just in case she did try something, as unlikely as it seemed. "But maybe you're too young to slow down enough to throw a proper punch."

He faked a dramatic gasp, "Is the little Maximal afraid? Of me?"
"Of course not!" Skyfire replied wondering if he was trying to egg her on into attacking him recklessly. Then some distance away she could see what was going on between Optimus and Meagtron. "Besides, why should I when you're leader's getting his butt kicked. Maybe you guys should quit now and save yourselves some pain." While saying so she repared her act and waited for her oppent's next move.
I demand cookies!
Dalgaroth

Terrorsaur almost turned around.

Almost.

It was far too godo not to look.

But fortunately for him, his ears heard Megatron answer to Otpimus first, and it was soon obvious that there was no need to get his hopes up.

MEgatron's voice rumbled, even through the rock, "NO! you shall not defeat ME!"

With a searing roar, he let his beast mode take over, just temporarily, and with a swish of his tai and a lurch sideways, his head brok free of the rocks and he turned, eyes eyes locked on Optimus. He charged straight at the Maximal leader, not noticing Terrorsaur squawk and retreat from Skyfire to distance himself from the raging T-rex, and hit Optimus at full force. Slamming the ape into the rocks behind it, Megatron reared his head back and with a dangerous hiss, ripped into Primal's left leg. His jaws clamped tight and he shook, the metal and wires inside snapping and sparking in his mouth. He could taste mech fluid and Megatron's circuits surged with battlelust, absolutely all caution flung into the wind.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Why should I trust you...?"
Saber had expected that from Starshadow but before she reply Starshadow snapped at her.
"YOU MAXIMALS TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!! MY ONLY FAMILY!! MY PREVIOUS COMRADES!! AND NOW THEY TREATED ME LIKE AN ABUSING TOY OR AN ANIMAL, THREW ME INTO A PRISON WITH A MONSTER, MAKE ME LIVED IN A LIFE OF FEAR WITH DAMAGED COMPONENTS!! NOW I BECAME A CRAZED VAMPIRIC BEAST ALL BECAUSE OF THE MAXIMALS!!"
Saber was taken aback her ears drooped alittle from shock, she could see pain, hate, anger, and saddness in the winged panthers gaze. With amazing speed she pinned Starshadow to the ground, her claw sheathed. "I know saying i'm sorry that happened to you, isn't going to cut it, but i'm not like them if i had known i would have stopped it before it happened," Saber said into her ear. "I don't blame you for wanting revenge on the Maximals in fact i hate the Maximal elders, if they knew what i could become, they'd kill me in a second."
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Is that so...?" Starshadow smirked.
"So...we both can't go back to Cybertron because maxie elders wants our heads eh?" she smacked Saber away with her spikey tail.
"I'm a beast myself anyway. Slag Visia's alien traits!! Stupid alien parasite...No wonder my beast mode looks like a mutated feline...Now I have to look for someone capable in separating sparks or my sense of control will grow weaker..." she laughed abit.
Dalgaroth

((OOC:

._.

Is there stuff I need to know on several of the OCs here? o_O I do not mean to be nosy or bossy or anything bad, I just....well, part of Megatron's character is picking up on the tiniest clues, or even taking a guess, and concluding this or that about a character or event and turning out correct because of his experience and all that. I trust myself to keep him IC and pick up on what I think he'd pick up on for the sake of his ICness and the story, but if there's anything he needs to pick up on or anything he should NOT pick up on at all, perhaps y'all could tell me so I do/don't pick up on it? ))
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: *sighs* I'm gonna have a hard time posting people...My own and bro's PSP got confiscated and I will have very little chances of playing the computer and I will only get back my PSP after my exams are over which would be on the 16 October. So, if you guys are at the part on the energon explosion, Starshadow would escaped before those energon crystals explode. :? ))