Night-Hunter chapter one

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Night-Hunter chapter one

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

A/N: Just a little some thing i wrote you can also find it on Fanfic, enjoy. Ok in this one Dinobot is still alive but Blackarachnia isn’t. Megatron killed her before Silverbolt and Quickstrike showed up. Oh and Megatron never attacked the ark.

She opened her eyes and groaned looking around she found her self in some sort of cave. She then got to her feet and went to walk away from some thing prevented her from going very far.

She looked to some kind of leash power bond thing, starting to panic she pulled on the leash trying to break it. And a word came into her mind. “Maximize!” She said.

The moment she said the power bond collar started to chock her she started to struggle which she found out that made it worse. Finally she fell back onto the ground and stopped fighting the bonds and the chocking stopped.

“Ahh, you’re a fast leaner. You‘ll do just find that.” Spoke a voice from the shadows.

“W-who are you and w-who am I?” She asked her breathing heavy as she got back to her feet.

“Oh yes. My name is Tarantulas,” He said coming out of the shadows his Transmetal body glinting in the dim light. “And you are Night-Hunter you’re a Maximal and I’m a Predicon.”

“How did I get here?” Night asked.

“I found your pod a few miles from my lair. I must say your beast form is impressive for one as young as you. A black wolf almost the size of a Kodiak Grizzly.” Tarantulas said turning his back on her and going to his desk.

“What do you want with me, Tarantulas?” Night-Hunter asked watching him.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” He said.

She did not like the sound of that at all she laid back down with a defeated sigh. Then wondered where the stasis pod that she had been had gone.

“Depth Charge do Optimus come in.”

“Optimus here. Have you found the pod yet?" Optimus asked on Depth Charges COM link.

“I found the pod but its empty, the protoform is gone as well. The good thing is it’s a Maximal the chip is still there.” Depth Charge said.

“Now all we need to do is find him or her.” Optimus said.

“I’ll see if I can the new comer.” Depth Charge offered.

“Thank you Depth Charge. I’ll have Rattrap and Silverbolt check the other area’s see if they can find the new life.” Optimus said.

“Alright, Depth Charge out.” He said then shut off his COM link he then started looking for the newbie.

Night’s ears twitched when she heard Tarantulas walking toward her instantly was on all fours her ears going back she growled warningly, showing her teeth.

The Spider just ignored her and came closer he had some thing in his hand, he then reached for her jaws and tried to pry them open with his claw like hands. Only to receive a good bite on his right forearm by Night-Hunter.

He drew back with a yell of both pain and shock his left hand covering the wound. Night growled the fur on her neck and shoulders rose backing away from him her head low. Growling himself he placed the small object aside and gave Night a good smack across the face sending to the ground.

“You will learn that I am your master. You’ll learn that either the easy or hard way.” He growled looking into her golden eyes, then shoved the small device down her throat gagging her for a second.

He withdrew his hand once he had forced her to swallow it. “That wasn’t so bad now was it?” He asked before walking away.

“Slag off.” She growled getting back to her feet trying to the taste of his hand out of her mouth.

Tarantulas looked at her and shook his. “That’s quite the mouth you have, she-wolf.” He said turning back to his computer.

Growling a little she turned her back on him to look at the power bond leash. Quietly she started to gnaw at the power bond like leash but received a sudden shock from it a few minutes later causing her to yelp in surprise.

Tarantulas only chuckled. “Chewing threw on the power bone leash is pointless, she-wolf.”

“No really?” She growled facing him then laying down again with a huff.

The spider shook his head then went into his beast mode then headed for the entrance. “Where are you going, spider?” She growled.

He just ignored her and rode off leaving her alone.

Depth Charge heard the sound of wheels and knew it wasn’t Rampage it was to fast to be him. A few minutes later the spider rode past his hiding place. “Hmmm lets see what I can find in the spider’s lair.” He said then headed for Tarantulas’ lair.

Night opened her eyes to see a spider like walking light bulb, tilting her head she raised her right paw and slammed it down on the spider like robot breaking it out of irritation and boredom. Closing her eyes again and sighed.

How am I going to get out this? Chewing through it and pulling on doesn’t work, what will? She asked herself.

Minutes later her ears twitched when she heard footsteps and they didn’t belong the crazy spider, she lifted her head as a large turquoise and while colored bot with large wings enter the lair.

She gasped a little when he spotted her and she ducked out of sight, he walked over to her and she growled warningly her ears back.

“Easy. I’m a Maximal like you I mean you know harm. I’m Depth Charge.” He said gently.

She relaxed. “I’m Night-Hunter.,” Her eyes widen. “You have to get out of here before he comes back.”

“Don’t he’s out hunting he won’t be back for a while. Can you transform?” Depth Charge asked.

“I already tried once but I ended being chocked by this stupid power bond leash-collar.” She said pawing the leash with her right paw.

“Alright just stay here, I’ll see if I can find the control for the power bonds.” Depth Charge said.

She nodded then closed her eyes to listen for Tarantulas’ return but she was distracted by Depth Charge as he moved around looking for the switch to turn off the power bonds.

It took a few minutes to find the switch to turn off the power bonds but once they were off Night sighed then transformed into her robot form.

Depth Charge looked over Night she was pretty attractive for a young teenager. “C’mon, I’ll take you to the Maximal base.”

“Alright, lead the way.” Night said shrugging.

As they made there toward the entrance of the lair they were stopped by Tarantulas.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."