What if Cheetor was a girl?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

What if Cheetor was a girl?

Unread post by una »

My mom always makes comments about Cheetor's speech or growls. Every time he growls, my mom points out that it would have fit a girl better than a boy. :lol: Especially, in Double Jeopardy, when Cheetor says the line "Rattrap! So it's true!" Than he growls. My mom says that line is what a woman would say and that growl was more feminine.

So I decided to ask you guys What if Cheetor was a girl? Many relationships would be twisted especially The Father-Son relationship with Optimus. It would have been turned into Father-Daughter. Now that would have been interesting to see because we all know fathers treat their daughters differently than sons. :wink:

I know! I know! Why did I create a topic like this? Don't blame me! Blame my mom! :lol:
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

:lol: That's funny. Come to think of it, I have seen art on DA where Cheetor was made a girl and/or dressed. XD :lol:

But he were girl, maybe things would be a little different, but girl Cheetor would probably come off as a dasmel in distress character, because he did have to have his butt saved quite a few times in season one.

But on the other hand, I'm not really sure if the other characters would treat She-Cheetor alot differently.
I demand cookies!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

SkyxDB wrote::lol: That's funny. Come to think of it, I have seen art on DA where Cheetor was made a girl and/or dressed. XD :lol:
OMG There is no shame in that website, is there? :lol:
But he were girl, maybe things would be a little different, but girl Cheetor would probably come off as a dasmel in distress character, because he did have to have his butt saved quite a few times in season one.
I don't think so. She may make a few mistakes but I'll think she would learn her lesson better than the boy-cheetor. She would mature faster.
But on the other hand, I'm not really sure if the other characters would treat She-Cheetor alot differently.
Yep, they would. Rattrap would flirt. Dinobot would be uncomfortable and Optimus would be even more protective of her.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yep, they would. Rattrap would flirt. Dinobot would be uncomfortable and Optimus would be even more protective of her.
Yeah maybe, but I don't know about the Rattrap flirting thing. Mostly because I don't recall him ever trying to flirt with Airazor. Also with Cheetor being a teen-bot, wouldn't she count as under age, but on the other hand I don't know for sure if TFs worry about that kind of thing.
I don't think so. She may make a few mistakes but I'll think she would learn her lesson better than the boy-cheetor. She would mature faster.
Maybe, since girls do normally mature faster, but on the other hand, there are girls out there that never seem to learn thier lesson.
I demand cookies!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Only big cats can have deep roars or even low octive growls. Cheetor just sounds like a typical cheetah who snarls and hisses a lot.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Alak wrote:Only big cats can have deep roars or even low octive growls. Cheetor just sounds like a typical cheetah who snarls and hisses a lot.
Yeah, I knew that. Cheetahs are one of my favorite animals.

I just find it funny everytime my mom hears him growl she says how it should have been a girl. :lol:
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

That would be somewhat humorous if Cheets was a girl.

Though, do remember he was a young guy (most people figure just turning 18 in human years), and his voice was supposed to sound like that, since he was maturing and his voice was getting deeper... going threw changes and everything. :D
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

lol girl Cheetor?

Hmm...mayyybee....

Cheetor would still be cool. :D I think she'd be te headstrong kind of girl who thinks she can do better than last time. JUST like Cheetor but a girl. n_n Optimus would have a very similar relationship with her, I think, though, as with boyCheetor, because the show never really treated the gals any different from the guys, except that

a) they had romances and
b) BlackArachnia was supposed to be HOT.

Cheetor, however, would probably be the young girl who isn't particularly attractive, but more cute and eventually, in the later seasons, pretty.

Um, if she didn't have a crush on BA though, she might have a crush oooon....um....I dunno. :/ LOL Maybe Depth Charge, OOH or maybe she has a crush on Silverbolt! xDDD Although, that's harder to see. :/ Everyoen else, though, I think she'd see as a family member. Unless, she crushed on another Predacon! o-o!

And then, what would be really cool, is if she didn't actually get with anyone. :D Like boyCheetor! That'd be so cool cuz it's annoying most fembots have a 'male' counterpart of some kind. -_-'''''''

Also, I think if he was a she, the episode The Web would have an even more uncomfortable and creepy atmosphere to it. Unless Tarry tried to trick femCheetor into liking him and then using her to get into MAximal base or something.

O_O

And it would be really awkward if they called FemCheetor "Pussycat" all the time. Especially the way Megatron says it. xD Makes me feel uncomfortable enough as it is. (THANK YOU, my own mom, who pointed that out. 9_9 And Jafar, from Aladdin. Man that was creepy. >_>)
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image