Animated LS

Have you got some cool BW links to tell us about? How about your own website? Let us know here!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Taran Ulas

Animated LS

Unread post by Taran Ulas »

Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5FlgNOb1hc

Here's the facts: this was by noddegamrashadow over the course of 3 months.

Here's the reason: Because this is the best transformers video on youtube. ever. Why? Because of the editing, timing, and song which collarbate into one amazing video. Those of you who have this person's other work know why I'm recommanding this.

Here's the suggestion: click on the link and watch it.
Because there's a phrase for people who drive out into the middle of very flat, open country while being chased by Starscream in his F-22 form. "Sitting duck."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Amazing song.
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Very well done, great music!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

That was an awesome video. That person's editing was just...wow especially on Windows Movie Maker( man! the guy probably had alot of patience dealing with all the freezing that program often does)

:D
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I saw it a while ago it's awesome vid. You should see the Beast Wars vid she made with that song.

( man! the guy probably had alot of patience dealing with all the freezing that program often does)
noddegamrashadow is a girl by the way. I'm friends with her on YT, DA, and FF.net. Though she goes by Shokcbox on DA and FF.net.
I demand cookies!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, I saw it a while ago it's awesome vid. You should see the Beast Wars vid she made with that song.

( man! the guy probably had alot of patience dealing with all the freezing that program often does)
noddegamrashadow is a girl by the way. I'm friends with her on YT, DA, and FF.net. Though she goes by Shokcbox on DA and FF.net.
Oh! It's a girl! I didn't know that. She made a Beast Wars one? I got to see that!